Ever pondered on getting your bully a skateboard?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I just read Mr. Tyson's page and I'm set in getting a skateboard for Stiggy since Mr. Tyson's owner bought one for him at around Stiggy's age now. :lol: Don't know where he can practice considering it's getting cold outside ... but I'll think of something :p.

Then next step is getting the skater shirt from Lou's Boutique!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson doesn't have one of his own but Dave has quite a few that he loves to let Sam play with. Samson goes absolutely nuts for them. He can kinda ride it but I don't let him around one long enough for him to practice. He just gets too wild and I am afraid he'll hurt his leg again. Samson broke his front leg in the joint at 5 months and it required orthopedic surgery so I tend to be a bit of a worry wort with things like that. It's weird how bullys are, he seemed to have an interest in them since he was a pup. Since he was a puppy I could push it and he would run, hop on it and let it ride. He'd push it with his left or right legs and keep the other legs on the board.

Last edited:

lgonz010

Sep 23, 2010
Riverside, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny
We bought gunny a little skateboard when he was 14 weeks old. We wanted to see if he would actually learn to ride it. We got him to get on it a couple times but then he would jump off and start chewing it. On one of our training days we had with him, we decided to sit him on the skateboard and let it roll down the driveway...well :D lets just say it was one funny video I got. He started off ok, then slightly rolled off of it. But the best part was his face before he fell off. :lol: I still watch the video and laugh every time. He did not hurt himself in any way! But all of our attempts to try and teach him led no where, he still just chews the skateboard.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=1246]lgonz010[/MENTION] would LOVE to se that video. :)

We thought about getting one for Cutty but our house is mostly tile and I didnt want him inside with it, where he would have ended up Im sure. Also Cutty is obsessive compulsive with his fav things and I didnt want to add to that list. We decided not to go there. lol

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva had one when she was a pup but just wanted to chew on it!

014fup.jpg

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
think we might get one for a christmas present and see what lex will do w one, im sure at first he'll just bark at it :rolleyes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
These are photos of Chesty and Orion. Like father like daughter. Chesty is awesome on the skateboard. He will pick it up in his mouth and move it back to the center of the road to get a good ride. Orion would rather you tie a leash to her board and pull her along. She doens't know how to push.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXmnAQCeHSc

Last edited:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
These are photos of Chesty and Orion. Like father like daughter. Chesty is awesome on the skateboard. He will pick it up in his mouth and move it back to the center of the road to get a good ride. Orion would rather you tie a leash to her board and pull her along. She doens't know how to push.

For some reason I knew you had pics!! As usual priceless!!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]
I'm obsessed. I feel stupid for having a video or photo of just about every situation...and having to share it. BUT when you mix 2 of my favorite things (photography and bulldogs)...it's double trouble.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] atleast its a good obsession lol. We all enjoy it i dont think there is anyone on EBN who would have you any other way lol.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yay! I think everything they do is funny...so I record them all the time.:D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts