Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The only reason I can get a way with this is because she is an english bulldog and she's cute, otherwise...

Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The only reason I can get a way with this is because she is an english bulldog and she's cute, otherwise...

Next time we go out il try get some videos! I have pics winding Ellie bear up cos he has the ball lol.. And one of Meeko 'hiding' in the grass waiting to dive on her

-20130103_123532-jpg
    -20130103_123513-jpg
    -20121109_122427-1-jpg
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The only reason I can get a way with this is because she is an english bulldog and she's cute, otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by ncra6761 View Post
    Next time we go out il try get some videos! I have pics winding Ellie bear up cos he has the ball lol.. And one of Meeko 'hiding' in the grass waiting to dive on her

-20130103_123532-jpg
    -20130103_123513-jpg
    -20121109_122427-1-jpg

I love the pictures!!! The face reminds me of my baby... I guess we all suffer from the bully toy obssession.... glad to know I am not the only one!!!! I will try to bring my camera do the dog park next time and get a video of my sneaky baby in action!

My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

haha I will fit this entire ball in my mouth just to be certain that you can't get to it

Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)

They do look very similar especially with the eyepatches and body cow patches as i call them lol bless them both! ... this is the perect example of toy obsession.. At the park this morning.. Meeko with 2 balls .. Ellie with 0!!! X

-20130108_122645-1-jpg
    And these just cos theyr cute
    -20130108_122430-jpg-20130108_122737-jpg
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

Lol too funny. Tyler was obsessed with anything round. He didn't care about other dogs or taking their toys but one day a couple kids decided to play keep away with a frisbee. The kids dad and I warned them that it wasn't a good idea. End story, kid tried hold the frisbee over his head and Tyler ran him over like a freight train to get to the frisbee. The frisbee was autographed by Tyler and never flew straight again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads