WINDY!!!!!!

Bustersmommy6941

Jan 4, 2013
Riverside California
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
OMG! I live in southern California and my goodness it is so windy. So it was time for Buster to eat his lunch and then time to go potty and I have to say it made me so tired but at the same time I just could not stop laughing! Buster has a big pen outside that is his potty area because he likes to eat every rock, leaf, bug or whatever else might come his way, so I put him in his potty pen and the wind kept blowing all the leaves, trash and everything else at us so Buster is running around trying to eat everything and I am running around catching my 4 year old who thought the wind might make him fly like Peter Pan, plus me running to all of the stuff flying Busters way so that he did not get to eat it, plus mind you Im trying to keep my footing because I kept falling the wind was that strong and while doing all of this I could not stop laughing. I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna pee myself. All in all I have to say it was pretty darn fun all though I really have to say Buster does not like the wind and how it makes his pee fly lol. Just thought I would give everyone a good laugh. LOL:D

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'd say you just got your workout in for the day!!!!!! :yes:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lmao. I wish you had gotten that hilarious scenario on video, that would have been hilarious.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, there's a wind advisory thru 4pm today. I noticed the wind this a.m. letting the boys out. I have lots of trees in my backyard and the windy conditions were causing it to rain leaves there. That's Finn's cue to start chasing and catching as many leaves as he can. It's quite entertaining. Flying pee tho?? :wow:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
we DEFINITELY need all of this action on a Video ! :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I would have liked to see a video of this wind and flying pee! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I'm with JeannieCO! Sounds like my days lately. I think you deserve a treat after all that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Where is a hidden video camera when you need one..... LOL -- thanks for the laugh

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I would have liked to see a video of this wind and flying pee! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

A father's advice to his young son - 'Son, never Pee INTO the wind!, or into a fan for that matter :p' I guess you gotta be a guy to appreciate that!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yea, I didnt get much more fatherly advice from my dad, and since I dont have any kids of my own, I had to pass it along :p oh for you girls....

"Dont eat Yellow Snow" My Job here is done now :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.