Since its starting to cool down here in Florida(70's) How long should I be able to walk Mr.Beef?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow i have pants on in the 60's but wear flip flops till it hits freezing.... ya i bought lex a cooling collar but its one you wet then put in the freezer for so long, but i never saw it make any diff in helping him cool off. at the end of the summer i started putting lex in the bath and get him really good and wet before we went on a walk and i think that helped out alot!!! guess its really hard for anyone to cool off in 120 degree weather especially a bullie!! lex sure does seem alot happier in the cooler weather, i can barely get him to come inside at nite

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Mr.beefy is an AC hog!! He doesnt like going outside except for his kiddie pool, potty time or sun bathing.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lol ya lax loves hogging the ac in the truck or car!!! i got him a kiddie pool and i think me and the girls played in it more than bo and lex did lol

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
lol ya lax loves hogging the ac in the truck or car!!! i got him a kiddie pool and i think me and the girls played in it more than bo and lex did lol
His Kiddie pool was my son's and Beefy took it lol. So I had to buy my son a new one.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.