Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since its starting to cool down here in Florida(70's) How long should I be able to walk Mr.Beef?

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Since its starting to cool down here in Florida(70's) How long should I be able to walk Mr.Beef?

You might also want to check into the kool collar. http://www.koolcollarstore.com/
    This site tells about the collar and how it came to be. Vegas and Orion have them. You fill them with ice for outdoor walking, or you can put the ice pack strips inside for car riding or inside the house. They are not use to warm weather..and anything in the 70s or sunny and upper 60's they get them on. We were lucky enough to find them in a local Mud Bay store.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Libra926; 10-07-2010 at 10:08 AM.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Since its starting to cool down here in Florida(70's) How long should I be able to walk Mr.Beef?

I'm so jealous guys & gals! It's been nearing freezing temp in the evenings here. Turned on the heater a couple of times too

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    I'm so jealous guys & gals! It's been nearing freezing temp in the evenings here. Turned on the heater a couple of times too
    its cold for us here in Florida I had to turn on the heater this morning just to fix the chill

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan85 View Post
    its cold for us here in Florida I had to turn on the heater this morning just to fix the chill
    lol. high 60s or low 70s is shorts weather for us, some people even wear them when it's in the 40s!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    lol. high 60s or low 70s is shorts weather for us, some people even wear them when it's in the 40s!
    No way !! I have either lived here or in Ga all my life and I am in snow clothes once it hits 60's lol

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

wow i have pants on in the 60's but wear flip flops till it hits freezing.... ya i bought lex a cooling collar but its one you wet then put in the freezer for so long, but i never saw it make any diff in helping him cool off. at the end of the summer i started putting lex in the bath and get him really good and wet before we went on a walk and i think that helped out alot!!! guess its really hard for anyone to cool off in 120 degree weather especially a bullie!! lex sure does seem alot happier in the cooler weather, i can barely get him to come inside at nite

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Mr.beefy is an AC hog!! He doesnt like going outside except for his kiddie pool, potty time or sun bathing.

Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

lol ya lax loves hogging the ac in the truck or car!!! i got him a kiddie pool and i think me and the girls played in it more than bo and lex did lol

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lexterwayne View Post
    lol ya lax loves hogging the ac in the truck or car!!! i got him a kiddie pool and i think me and the girls played in it more than bo and lex did lol
    His Kiddie pool was my son's and Beefy took it lol. So I had to buy my son a new one.

Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

guess thats one way of getting a new pool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads