Laundry lol

Bustersmommy6941

Jan 4, 2013
Riverside California
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
So I got up this morning fed Buster and took him out and the it was time for house work. I went to do the laundry and was moving the clothes from the washer to the dryer and of course Buster just had to help so I pull the clothes out of washer and Buster takes the clothes from me to put in the dryer lol, I can't dare put the clothes in the dryer myself or Buster will pull them out to put them back in, I love that dog so much he just cracks me up. It's so funny how he likes to help me clean more than my kids do lol. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Priceless!!!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh how stinkin cute is that!! I'm a bit jealous my babies don't help me clean at all but rather give me 100 times more reasons to have to clean ... I really gotta teach them so new tricks!! :lmaogirl:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oooh, today is laundry day at my house too, and Winston LOVES to help with the laundry. However, he's not nearly as helpful as he thinks he is, as he'll wade in, grab a sock or unmentionable, and run away with it. He also loves chewing on my laundry baskets. Sigh. We gave him a sock of his own, because Grandpa (My Dad) believes every dog needs a sock with a knot tied in it. Winston doesn't care if it exists, because Mom and Dad's socks are so much more interesting (and smelly.)

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
awww wish u would have gotten a pix or video of that lol... spike & sparkles just bark at the laundry baskets lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm sure the washer and dryer would just be two more things for HRH to be afraid of if they were on "her floor" of the house. But they are in the basement and she would never dream of going down those scary steps. So she will never see them. LOL

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie "helps" with the laundry too. Usually her "helping" consists of waiting for what comes out of the dryer and running off with a sock, washcloth, or a shirt.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He sounds like a good little helper. So were is that video?????

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
too cute, but where's the pictures. my guys could never help me with the laundry, because they eat socks. lol dozer had swallowed a sock twice, one he threw up on his own, and we didn't even know he had eaten it. The other one was my Grandsons' sock, and he got really sick, almost had to have surgery, but it ended going through his intestines, and he was able to pass it out in his poop. That cost $500 , so no laundry for them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.