WARNING

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
These have been found in the area i live in .. In my local park .. Cocktail sausages with nails in. Some sick stupid idiotic people are leaving them in hope dogs eat them. I watch Meeko like a hawk anyway to make sure he doesnt eat any scraps or rubbish layin around. But just wanted to make you all aware incase the idioticness spreads and people start doing this elsewhere. Id love to find the people that do this .. Complete and utter *beeeep* :cursing:

Screenshot_2013-01-06-11-18-13.jpg

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Yet another thing I wouldn't think possible....seriously that is another example of cruelty beyond comprehension. So sad :(

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
How could anyone do something like this??? This is just awful!!! I am going to spread this info around...just in case it gets to the states!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
OMG. What a sick cruel thing to do, to purposely place something that would hurt innocent animals, children, or whatever, what goes through a persons head? Who is capable of doing such horrible things? It's scary to think these people are actually walking around in our neighbourhoods. Just when I think the world can't get any uglier, you read about something else. WTF is wrong with some people?. Very sad

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I can not wrap my mind around the cruelty-sicknesses of some people.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would like to pour battery acid in that piece of ****'s coffee. See how he likes it.

I like how you think... So hate humans at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just don't understand people!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Some people are just sick! I don't know what goes on in a persons mind when they come up with ways to hurt animals!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I'm for the battery acid/coffee.

Personally I think antifreeze would be more case appropriate, but I'm not vengeful or vindictive when it comes to the slime who purposefully harm animals... Noooooo, not at all.

Like someone said earlier, somewhere... I can sit through starving kid commercials in Africa and not bat an eyelash, but put up pictures of animals who are in need of help and I choke up and want to hurt the scumbags who did the hurt in the first place.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
evil pure evil! you really have to keep your eyes on your babies at all times!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.