sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
2013010595124106.jpg2013010595124114.jpg2013010595125422.jpg
This is miss Molly. She is the puppy I chose today! This is Lola's new sister and she will be coming home in a couple months! She is only 4 days old today and I know its early and bad things can still happen to puppies but I couldn't help but share! This is her in my hands today and I fell in love with her right away. Looking very forward to her coming home!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
O.M.G! She's soo tiny and precious! Congrats on your new addition!
Seeing baby bulls, make me want to have another.. :( lol

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Absolutely precious little life! Sweet Molly. Can't wait to see her grow! Now starts the looooong wait .....I still have one week to wait for my baby.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Absolutely precious little life! Sweet Molly. Can't wait to see her grow! Now starts the looooong wait .....I still have one week to wait for my baby.

It's agonizing isn't it? Try doing it completely DOG-LESS. During my "gestation" period with Bea, I spent every waking moment either at a pet shop buying crap or watching Cesar Millan videos. I even took his online "course" during that time. I couldn't flippin' WAIT!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:faint: Cute overload!

(I am so jealous! Winston could really benefit from a brother or sister to play with. We just can't play with him the way he likes to play.)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Congratulations @sweetpeasmom2008 on your new baby girl ... for some reason I just LOVE her name it's so perfect but just don't know why ;) Can't wait to see pictures of her as she grows and watch the bond form between her and Lola :)

Last edited:
OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I took Lola with me but she wasn't allowed around the babies but my breeder has a female named buttercup and she is young about a year and her and Lola played all day never fought or anything! Then we got into the car to come home which is about a 30 minute drive and Lola crashed! I came home took her potty brought her inside and she went straight to the crate and waited for me to put her in and she slept clear through the night. I think she will love a sibling and have some companionship, after seeing her with my moms puppy I knew it was the right thing to do. I had been thinking for a long time about getting another but worried when she started showing some aggression to other dogs but over the holidays when my moms puppy came over all of a sudden she was mellow and very gentle. She went from being a tasmanian devil to mellow. I am lucky because I will get to see her once a week to twice a week, I am welcome to go over any time so I will get to bond with her and build that relationship from birth.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awww, she's adorable! I sure hope the wait is a short healthy one!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-I'm having a duh moment it didnt hit me when you said you like the name why you said that then as I read the names of your bullies I have a :idea: moment duh you have a Molly!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Oh she is sooooo sweet! It will be a long 8 weeks!! I am sure Lola will be the BEST big sister!! Congratulations!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.