In my bath water!??

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka truck and new puppy
Well this is a first. Ran me a nice bath and of course before I could even get in my skin kids needed me. Turn off water to see what they needed before I knew it 2 Bullie pups have busted out of the living room doggie gate and ran to my bathroom. I come back to find two Bullie pups in the bath gobbling my bath water!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh my! That would have been a WTH moment for me, if I could have stopped giggling long enough. And of course when it is their bath water, they won't go near it, right?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:laugh: that's hilarious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Both mine LOVE a bath... Look at it like endless water bowl. They love water it's weird how much they like it. I can't keep them from jumping in the bath.... But never with my bath water.

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Where's the pictures of this hilarious situation. Too cute

Here is one from the other day... I was too shocked today to grab camera.
IMG_0238.jpg

A

Alaskasmom1

What a sweetie...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
that's so awesome!! funny as heck

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

These are the two culprits. Look inisent don't they?? After scrubbing my bath out from all the doggy slobber I got a shower:/

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
:lmao: That's hilarious! I can beat you though....

When Aubie was a pup, I would often bring her in the bathroom with me while I took a bath if she want's napping to give her daddy a break. She'd play with her toys, chew on an antler, etc, and keep herself busy. Every once in a while she would put her paws on the side of the tub and look in, then she'd go back to playing. One day she discovered she was taller and had springs in her legs... and you can guess what happened next! Splash!! She jumped in the tub with me. :eek: Needless to say, she was banned from then on!

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
:lmao: That's hilarious! I can beat you though....

When Aubie was a pup, I would often bring her in the bathroom with me while I took a bath if she want's napping to give her daddy a break. She'd play with her toys, chew on an antler, etc, and keep herself busy. Every once in a while she would put her paws on the side of the tub and look in, then she'd go back to playing. One day she discovered she was taller and had springs in her legs... and you can guess what happened next! Splash!! She jumped in the tub with me. :eek: Needless to say, she was banned from then on!

Omg .... At least I'm not the only one with Bullie bath trouble lol.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Omg .... At least I'm not the only one with Bullie bath trouble lol.
You're not alone. :up: Wilson loves loves to go into our jet tub, but only when there's no water in it. I just took a video the other day. One day he was in my way when I was getting ready in the bathroom so I stuck his chunky self into the tub. Now he always wants in. He tries to eat the jets. :ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Well this is a first. Ran me a nice bath and of course before I could even get in my skin kids needed me. Turn off water to see what they needed before I knew it 2 Bullie pups have busted out of the living room doggie gate and ran to my bathroom. I come back to find two Bullie pups in the bath gobbling my bath water!

What? No photographic evidence? Shame! LOL

Most Reactions