Why I got Buster

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Buster is going to bring you so much joy. I hope he continues to make your days brighter. Enjoy EBN. I hope some of the funny stories people share about their bullies will make you laugh. Welcome to the world of the obsessed. LOL

Lmao obsessed is right :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Well I wanted to write a little something explaining why I Got Buster. I did a lot of research on all kinds of dogs and hubby was helping me because it was very important that I really did my research. I have been down a lot because I have REALLY BAD fibromyalgia and I try to keep my head up but there are more bad days then good and I'm only 31, so when hubby was in the military they would use dogs to help soldiers with PTSD along with other things so that's what made me look into getting a dog. I read that Bulldogs need Lots of love well lol so do I. I also read how bull dogs can have breathing issues and allergies and how fun I have asthma and bad allergies, then I read how Bulldogs can end up with hip dysphasia, arthritis and joint issues and well for you who know about fibromyalgia I'm just a hot mess. I still have really bad days but since getting Buster he makes my really bad days that much better because he loves me with all his heart and we are one in the same, I know it may sound stupid to some but I love all animals but I do have to say that I am a Bulldog lover and so happy that Buster and I got to meet. In a way he has made life that much better and that is why I got my Buster. Thank you for all who take the time to read my little story.

I'm so glad Buster is helping you on your bad days! I'm sorry you have to deal with all the pain but I believe our fur-babies have a way of making things better no matter what each of us are going through! We will all be here when you need some support, all you have to do is reach out!!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so glad you have Buster to make your bad days better. These guys and gals are little angels! I've always had dogs, but I must say that none have ever been able to lift my spirits quite like my bullies have. They just know when you need some extra love or laughs. I'm sorry you are living with such illness, but I am so happy that you have Buster in your life.

OP
Bustersmommy6941

Bustersmommy6941

Jan 4, 2013
Riverside California
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Once again thank you to everyone I would thank everybody one by one but there is so much love from everyone I will just give a big thank you to you all. I do have to say I have had other dogs and I loved them but there's just something about bulldogs that makes me sooooo found of them.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=7647]Bustersmommy6941[/MENTION]..Christina, I'm sorry to learn you have FMS, so do I and I'll
be honored to share what helped me to crawl out of bed and have a life again. I
also have several autoimmune diseases so I was just about dead and my Dr's &
their ineffective, toxic drugs were helping to kill me.

Our weather has been very cold & rainy so it might be a few days but I'll PM you
soon with tips & suggestions that WILL help you regain function & life.

Another great thing about bullies (for us) is they are happy to lay w/us when we
are down, unlike other breeds that are hyper & need exercise, lol. The fact that
they are so funny and keep us laughing is also an added bonus as laughter IS a good
medicine. Keep your chin up, Honey and give your sweet bully a loving hug from us!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
In a way he has made life that much better and that is why I got my Buster. Thank you for all who take the time to read my little story.

What a wonderful tribute to your forever pal, Buster. He's going to help you in ways you've yet to discover. The magic of Buster has just begun for you and your family. :heart: I'm glad you shared your story. Many of us have a similar tale. Mine involves a white Bully named Mable, depression, breast cancer and divorce. I would not be here today without my sweet Mable. (RIP) That's a fact.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a wonderful story and inspiring to read!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Great story! I am so glad he makes you life wonderful everyday! It sounds to me like you saved each other! I think all of us feel the same way about our bullies, they not only are a pet they are a companion that love us no matter what! Did I mention I love bulldogs?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.