You got me in trouble EBN! =)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I take a couple of night classes a week, and both being 4th year university level, my profs are more strict in class rules. One of them, especially, doesn't like laptops and forces those who bring one to sit at the back 2 rows, and should be used for note taking only.

Well guess what happened. She caught me smiling and giggling a little to myself while I was on this site when she was giving a lecture! :bust: :lol:. She figured it out because her lectures would never be a comical one that would make anyone laugh. :whistle:. Now she sent an email to the whole class with a warning that those caught doing 'non-class' things will lose the priviledge of bringing a laptop for the whole semester. :down:

(***with sarcasm) Thanks a lot EBN, for making me laugh and smile with your stories! :rolleyes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:bust::bust::bust::bust:

I start laughing all the time and my kids say WHAT??? What's so funny? What is it?

You better listen to your teacher and no EBN during class..... :whistle:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Your welcome....... glad we could help..... ROFL:whistle:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That's why I check in every morning before work..regardless if I'm running late. I need my smile! Once I get to work....Hell! So, here I am checking in.....I have to leave at 8:10. It's 7:21. I still have to shower, get Vegas and O up, fed, and bathroom duties done! :eek: I better get my move on! Until tonight everybully!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Tsk, tsk! The professor in me says you should be paying attention to your coursework!

But come on, why does ANY professor let laptops in class anyway? I mean, given the choice between teaching and surfing the net, I know what I would pick so I just make the decision for them - no laptops. Ever!

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

But I just can't resist ... especially if it's work/class that doesn't interest me ... like now! My coworkers most likely think that I'm a slacker already.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Yep this would be a problem for me as well if I didn't work from home. I rue the day I must go into an office job, I wouldn't be able to resist.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.