Let's see how this goes (Teaching Elly to Skateboard)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw now thats just cute. i have to live through yall as sarah will never do things like this. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
SO COOL.... and cute!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Once you get her off that rug and onto pavement you'll see what Elly really can do. :D She's just too stinkin' cute. :luv:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Emma is awesome on the skateboard. I never tried to introduce Amber to a skateboard. She can tear up enough stuff without a skateboard so I think we will just have to watch others videos on this one.

OP
ame16

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
Things are going well. I taught Elly to get on the skateboard on command tonight. I still can't get over how smart she is! It literally took her about 2 minutes to get the idea!

Before I got her, I was expecting training to be a nightmare. Everything I read indicated that bulldogs are "dumb" and stubborn. While she's certainly stubborn, she's definitely not dumb. In fact, she has actually been easier to train than my sister's GSD. So either Elly is really smart for a bully or Nala is really dumb for a GSD. Either way, I'm not complaining. :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I tried with Brutus! Nope he thinks your supposed to bite it and try to run with it hanging out your mouth LOL silly boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ame16

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
I tried with Brutus! Nope he thinks your supposed to bite it and try to run with it hanging out your mouth LOL silly boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good! Having your dog actually be interested in the skateboard is the key first step. Now just channel that energy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.