Looky what I found:) made my day!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have a feeling if you carry these lamps everyone is going to order from you including me!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I found these couple images for anyone who would like to see the face a little better
normal_decorative-bulldog-table-lamp.jpgtable-lamps-1639142.jpg
I really like the color of this lamp!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
You realize that almost everyone who reads this post will want at least one. You'll be able to make your store's annual profit off of this item alone. LOL

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka truck and new puppy
Lol:)
I will let everyone know when my personal ones come in and how I like them. They had other items like matching book ends, statues, salt and pepper shakers, and cookie jar bullies. It was like Christmas morning when I got the email from my supplier today.

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
You realize that almost everyone who reads this post will want at least one. You'll be able to make your store's annual profit off of this item alone. LOL

I am a sucker.... Usually for friends just charge my cost and recoup shipping. Hubby says I'll never make a lot of money. I tell him I am just being nice to people I know. I wasn't planning on at first bringing them in my store just order me my personal ones but a lot of my Bullie friends now want them.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I think I should get 1 or possibly 2 for my home ... I mean I wouldn't want them to go to a home where they wouldn't be given the love and care they need!! so yeah I better adopt possibly 2 of those!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I found these couple images for anyone who would like to see the face a little better
View attachment 34102View attachment 34103
I really like the color of this lamp!

Write the company IMMEDIATELY - they need to turn the power cord into a leash around its neck, it just looks to odd coming outta its butt :p

I also like the coloration of it :) what is a ball park price range? are they 19.99 ? or are they 249.99 ? LOL :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Lol:)
I will let everyone know when my personal ones come in and how I like them. They had other items like matching book ends, statues, salt and pepper shakers, and cookie jar bullies. It was like Christmas morning when I got the email from my supplier today.

ok now I just read this message and I'm positive I may have to adopt a Bullie Cookie Jar too ... I think it NEEDS me!!!! 2 bullie lamps and a bully cookie jar ... yep probably will need to adopt those items so they have a safe home to live out their lives!!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Write the company IMMEDIATELY - they need to turn the power cord into a leash around its neck, it just looks to odd coming outta its butt :p

I also like the coloration of it :) what is a ball park price range? are they 19.99 ? or are they 249.99 ? LOL :)

oh heck I so did not notice that!!! :LMAO:

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names

I am not sure the exact price bc they haven't gave me my shipping quote yet but looking in the ballpark of $35 plus shipping. Lol if they were $249 i for sure wouldn't be ordering me 2 of them. Lol.
I will let you guys know when mine come in if I like the quality.

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Also wanted everyone to know incase you guys aren't familiar with me... I didn't not put these on here to "sell". Didnt want anyone to think I put these in here with intentions of selling them. Lol I was just excited to be getting them for myself:)

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
ok now I just read this message and I'm positive I may have to adopt a Bullie Cookie Jar too ... I think it NEEDS me!!!! 2 bullie lamps and a bully cookie jar ... yep probably will need to adopt those items so they have a safe home to live out their lives!!!

Lol too funny !
I don't mind helping anyone that wants items. Gosh trying to not sound like I am trying to sell these things. My intentions weren't to come here and sale stuff.... . But I will help anyone that wants one. I know how hard it is to find Bullie items. Anyone that needs one just look up my store fb and when I get my personal ones in if I like the quality I will bring them in my store. I am a sucker for Bullie items!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.