Vegas is being a total PITA!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Dear god, what is up with this boy tonight???? I played with him for over an hour hard tonight and still is going at it!! Hard day at work, rainy and dreary, all I want to do is lay on the couch and watch movies....Oh H*LL NO!! Vegas is super hyper. He has brought me every thing he has, every squeaky toy and squeaked it while I am trying to watch my movie, every bone, every antler, blanket out of his crate (he knows that one makes me mad) where did my sleepy bulldog go tonight???? What a Pain in my As*!!!!! I have a pile of everything he owns at my feet. GO TO SLEEP!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Somebody's feeling better than they did a week ago !!!! Vegas buddy, you can come play at my house, tehe

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
But Vegas wants to play momma! :laugh: They do that at times huh, want our attention when we're tired. I had to take Wilson to the basement last night about 8 and run circles with him while I was holding a toy and then kept throwing it for him. He still had energy after that. Vegas is just a spunky monkey!! :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Dear god, what is up with this boy tonight???? I played with him for over an hour hard tonight and still is going at it!! Hard day at work, rainy and dreary, all I want to do is lay on the couch and watch movies....Oh H*LL NO!! Vegas is super hyper. He has brought me every thing he has, every squeaky toy and squeaked it while I am trying to watch my movie, every bone, every antler, blanket out of his crate (he knows that one makes me mad) where did my sleepy bulldog go tonight???? What a Pain in my As*!!!!! I have a pile of everything he owns at my feet. GO TO SLEEP!!!!

:lies:

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I deal with that nightly with Kain lol, we had to put the Kong up or he forgets to sleep.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
I had to take Mila and Rudy on a couple walks, several miles total, at a brisk pace to keep them calmed down while visiting friends over the weekend. Rudy and I were a little tired. Mila never even got winded. Had her mouth closed the whole time. I am starting to think her momma cheated on her daddy. She can't be 100% bulldog.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Must be something in the air as Ftse was the same on Wednesday night every toy he has was out and he would not go to sleep he usually wants to go to bed at around 8 - 8.30pm but No not on Wednesday finally at 10pm . I guess they just want to play

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Feel blessed that Vegas is feeling so good! He's happy and healthy, and yes that usually makes them PITA.. but how can you resist them when they're so happy and cute?

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Must be in the air because Remy is the same way the last couple of days. If he's not tormenting Ninja kitty, he's trying to play with Sebastian and Oliver, if they don't play, then he turns his attention to me! Where is Noah and the rest of the Delano kidlets when I need them?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Sorry kids, you get zero sympathy from me. That's my life every day with Otis. The boy makes me crazy sometimes.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Must be something in the air for sure because Karly was a wild child too! Vegas just wants to play with mommy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL: go VEGAS!!!

:lmaogirl:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awww sorry you couldn't get your relax time but I'm sitting her laughing because my son just left to go back to work and we were talking about Chance and how super mellow he is, I said ya know bulldogs are suppose to calm down after they get neutered and we both looked at Chance ... I'm wondering if it will make him even more mellow and what is more mellow then Chance? a coma possibly? You could adopt Chance and he could try to teach Vegas the art of doing nothing and loving it :lol: and Chance only has 1 toy that he carries around and sleeps with ... there are lots of other toys to play with but he picked this one out and it has been his since being here in my home :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.