Vegas is being a total PITA!!!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
That sounds like Katze, our cat. The temps have been single digit here so she stays inside and gets in the plants, on the counters, on the table, etc. Nothing is safe!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Wait a minute... we're still talking about bulldogs right? I mean, you didn't get a Dalmatian named Vegas while I wasn't looking?
:)

I have a "fake" bulldog named Angus. I'm telling you, somebody faked his AKC papers. He runs very fast and has tons of energy. I have to throw his ball up the stairs over and over so he'll tire within the hour... and he can swim!

Bullie is my non-fake bulldog. She chases the ball for 5 minutes. And she's zonked out for the rest of the day.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Wait a minute... we're still talking about bulldogs right? I mean, you didn't get a Dalmatian named Vegas while I wasn't looking?

I have a "fake" bulldog named Angus. I'm telling you, somebody faked his AKC papers. He runs very fast and has tons of energy. I have to throw his ball up the stairs over and over so he'll tire within the hour... and he can swim!

Bullie is my non-fake bulldog. She chases the ball for 5 minutes. And she's zonked out for the rest of the day.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno

Mimi was one of the swimming bulldogs. We were camping,one of her favorite things, and I booted her into the water. She swam straight back to me. She was on a leash so she wasn't in any danger.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.