What did you learn about your bully today?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So everyday's been a learning experience for me and by bf since Stig walked into our lives. :heart: I remember the afternoon when we first got him, we tried taking him out out for a walk and he just planted his butt on the porch ... little did we know that we actally had to train him to walk outside ... I thought it came natural to all dogs :eek:

What an adventure this past month has been!

Wanted to see what everyone's learned recently from our fur friend(s).

For me, just last night I decided to feed Stiggy a banana at the same time I was eating dinner. So this is the first time that he's seen his food coming from a 'people' bowl and during 'people' dinner time. I guess he thought that 'people' food is now his food because he was adamant in getting more after he finished. I opened a chip bag after I finished and he started trying to climb on my lap trying to get one! Finally he sat down, but he watched me eat the whole time, moving him head from left to right following each chip. :p So from now on, he's going to be fed separately! :w00t:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear runs like a bear. He prefers to be covered up. He thinks everything is his toy to play with.

They are a life changing breed. I was just thinking this morning that if I could bottle the happiness that Bear gives us and sell it, I would be a rich woman!!!

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've learned that while I'm at work...Vegas and Orion are fighting over my hot pink couch blanket. They climb under it and over it and wrap themselves into it. When I come home and want to crash on the couch with my blanket? It smells like dirty puppy, it's got drool on it and it has toys wrapped into it. AND I learned that boys like sparkles too. I hit an awesome clearance sale and picked up some cool collars for Orion and the 3 puppies, Charli, Delta and Echo. One of the ones I got Orion is a brown leather one that has sparkle dots in it. When I put this collar on O, Vegas threw a fit. He actually was tugging on it ....from around Orions neck. I took it off Orion and put it on Vegas. I then put a new pink one on O. Vegas and Orion have probably between the 2 off them..50 collars and 20 leashes. So, they are use to switching thier collars out each day.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i started the same thing w lex about giving him food while i eat i get a hand full of carrats and he will sit on the floor and wait for a carrot. he does know that if he tries to get on couch or whines that he wont get anymore and he'll turn his head away.... o we have 2 of evrything except stuffed animals bo "lab" cant have any cause he will destroy them within secs of it hitting his mouth!!! but if bo has a toy well lex will want bo's he doesnt want the one thats right by him, lex will just watch bo and when bo gets up lex will get the toy. and of course when lex has bo's, bo will do the same thing lex did to him... it drives me up the wall!!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
today I learned Chester likes salmon and cherry licorice..and not necessarily on purpose! :whistle:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Today? I learned that Vegas REALLY likes the sparkle collar. It cracks me up because my husband actually is letting him wear it this long. Vegas is leaving glitter here and there and everywhere.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

lol. You're actually tempting me to buy sparkly things now. I wonder what my bf will do .... hmmm ....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.