ChewProof Bed

sstewart2010

Dec 10, 2012
Garden City, Michigan, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leroy
I have heard of a lot of people using the fleece "snoozys" as bed for bullies, they seem to like them and are durable. For Leroy I have a canvas AKC bed I got at petco, a little pricey but virtually indestructable!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Between my dogs eating or peeing on their beds, we're down to the sheep fleece crate pads. That's the only thing they don't eat. You can get them for a really good price at Amazon. We had a Kong bed and they ate the zipper. Same for the Orvis. We won't even talk about the less pricey ones. LOL

kam62284

May 17, 2012
Central PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I, too, would like any recommendations. We got Lucy a bed with a pillow insert so it was washable but she tore through the zipper on the pillow part.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Kuranda is the only one I know if that makes a chew proof bed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
Just ordered a Kuranda bed for Xena. It was delivered today, so will be putting it together tonight ( with pics of course )

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I got Franklin 2 kong beds ones like a liner an then the other is soft an fluffy but so far so good an he loves to chew on everything an he hasn't chewed it yet

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I've heard good things about Kuranda beds, but I don't think Ellie would be a fan of the elevation. I've also checked out K9 Ballistics, but their beds are pricey and I just haven't been able to pull the trigger. See what I did there? K9 Ballistics.........pull the trigger. :hahaha:

I'll show myself out.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
We covered plywood with carpet, then wrapped the plywood & carpet with K-9 Ballistics crate liner so it is easy to wash his bed. That is the only bed Ruggles hasn't destroyed. I cut the tag off because a flappy tag is an invitation to chew.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kong beds are super strong I have heard. I think it's some kind of a form of marking but Buster will dig and bite at his bed constantly. He will throw it up in the air when he really gets going and except for one time it has not torn. My wife sewed up the front where it did rip but it hasn't come apart sine then. It's a nylon bed that Costco had for sale about six months ago. It is super strong and online it looks like the Kong bed.

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
Here is a picture, sorry the quality of the picture isn't the best
Xena Bed.jpg

Went with the aluminum to be on the safe side. Took maybe 20 minutes to put it together, just need a screwdriver and wrench.

Will upload a video with her on it tomorrow. We went with the X-Large so that it will fit the majority of her crate.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
LOLOL!!! Chew Proof Bed!!! Bertie ate my bed when she was a baby!!!!!I came home and she was pushing the big balls that used to be on top of the posts down the hall with her nose...happy as can be!!!! I about had a heart attack when I saw the bed! But now that she's out of that puppy stage, she doesn't chew on things anymore, except her toys.

Attachments

• bed4.jpg
    bed4.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 105
  • bed6.jpg
    bed6.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 111
  • bed5.jpg
    bed5.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 103

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts