so what tricks can your bully / bullies do?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think it would be nice if Gracie knew some commands but I wouldnt have a clue as to how to go about teaching her anything. She is soooo sweet and loving she doesnt need to know tricks I guess :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Vegas can sit. Not stay. He'll lay down, high five, bang bang, roll over, put his nose in the corner, shut the pantry and fridge door...and the front door. Leave it. He'll sit and stare at his food until he's given the "ok" comand.
Orion will put her nose in the corner. Sit, wait, leave it. And eat it.

whats bang bang?

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva doesnt really do any tricks but she is very smart, she knows our routine and is able to follow words that we use often, like bedtime, potty or when my husband comes home we tell her that and she runs to the door! She is very humanlike it actually surprises us sometimes. Silva was in puppy training class and she would just sit and watch the other puppies or try to steal the food off the shelves lol, she did get an A but I think everyone gets an A! :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Lari said that she thinks Gracie is secretly teaching herself to pole vault so she can get up on our bed... LOL

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] that is just AWESOME!!!! You should really share how you trained him to do that!!! I would love to get my 3 to /

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online