so what tricks can your bully / bullies do?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig only knows how to 'sit', and only when I'm holding a treat. lol. He generally knows when it's time for a walk and sits still, most of the time, when we put his harness on. And he also plays fetch, although only room distance only. :p

What tricks does your bully know?

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Well Mr.Beefy doesnt know much more... he can sit, stay"wait", laydown and lets go get a bath lol. He can also sleep on command bahhahaha

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella can sit, shake, laydown and that is where we left off before she was diagnosed with EPI. Now the problem is she can't have treats, so we have stopped training for tricks.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Winston can sit, lay, shake, High five, Big High Five (standing) If you say go give daddy (mama or someone he knows) a high five...he will find them, do it and come back for his treat. :up:
Chloe and sit, lay and high five (sitting and standing) she also gives hugs (hug)
Hitch can sit and drool :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Is farting a trick?? :whistle:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Truman is really amazing...he can eat a cup and a half of puppy food in thirty seconds flat! Ta da! :D

lgonz010

Sep 23, 2010
Riverside, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny
Gunny can sit, stay, and if you say hi five he gives you a paw shake :yes: and when you say "who is it gunny" he starts barking and looking around! :lol:

But if farting and sleeping are considered tricks, he's good at that also. REAL GOOD!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty does all the basics, sit, stay, down, shake, "take a break" for when we are tired of playing fetch, back it up, bath, turn (for when he is getting his paws and legs washed :)) and thats probably about it that I can think of.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex can sit lay down he can stay for a few not very long. workin on shaking and roll over now lol. of course the word bath, if he wants one then he goes straight to the tub if not in the mood then he runs away. if i catch him then he snorts and puts his head down like its a walk of same lol

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
eat a bowl of food in 10 seconds flat, without taking a breath! LOL Really though, nothing. Chester is the most stubborn baby bully. :curse:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas can sit. Not stay. He'll lay down, high five, bang bang, roll over, put his nose in the corner, shut the pantry and fridge door...and the front door. Leave it. He'll sit and stare at his food until he's given the "ok" comand.
Orion will put her nose in the corner. Sit, wait, leave it. And eat it.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
OMG [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], I seriously got water coming out of my nose. I must remember not to drink and read on EBN, lol.

I can get Bear to sit for a millisecond and only when i have a treat. I can get him out from under the bed if I say "Lets go get a treat", well I can get him from anywhere if i say that. I suppose I need to work with him more. Everyone else is so much more advanced...:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson is a simple man, he can sit, stay, up and laydown. He doesn't know alot of tricks as much as he understands alot of words and phrases, hes very humanlike.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
All of mine can sit. Other than that, not much.... they know 'go', and 'get in bed'.....

Molly speaks english so I just talk to her without commands. But the rest of my bullies are a mess, it is very hard to find training time with each individual with all the other stuff I gotta do. So no fancy tricks unfortunately.... :eek:

But I try.... :crazy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.