Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
@bulldogs4me-Im so sorry for your loss! Guilt is one of the most ugly things to feel and I hope it gets better for you! You do know so much and are so helpful to everyone! I hope you someday get your dream and get to work with animals like you want to! Your bully's are very lucky to have you and you are lucky to have them.

thank you :hug: what is super funny is my little babies are naughty little poops LOL they know what I want from them but they still challenge me ... so doing dog training is going to put them through their paces too because they don't know it yet but they have to go through the training with me .... hehehehe .... boy are they going to be surprised :lol:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Bulldog Bible_.jpg

Great book people owned by bulldogs!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oOo a book I haven't seen or read yet ... I gotta find this one!!! thank you [MENTION=3913]wheezer[/MENTION]

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
thank you :hug: what is super funny is my little babies are naughty little poops LOL they know what I want from them but they still challenge me ... so doing dog training is going to put them through their paces too because they don't know it yet but they have to go through the training with me .... hehehehe .... boy are they going to be surprised :lol:

LOL let us know when they are done training you. Jk, sounds like you are doing a great job.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
LOL let us know when they are done training you. Jk, sounds like you are doing a great job.

well to be honest, since I'm human I don't think they will ever be done training me because as a human I forget wayyyyyy to much wayyyyyy too often LOL

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
That's what I originally thought too, but the electronic version is a little cheaper...wonder if the dvd is worth the extra couple bucks, would be really cool if they emailed the video or something...

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

No it's not worth even watching LOL it's just an AKC promotional video ... blah!

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I have barons dog bible "bulldogs" by Phil maggitti

&

Doglife -lifelong care for your dog "bulldog" by Tracy libby

I liked them both

Members online