So, can you, you know, actually hear them. . . .

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
when they pass gas? I can hear them all the time, seriously! little pffft's all day long coming out their rear ends like leaking tires!! It's so embarrassing. Yup, there goes another one!

GizmosMommy

Nov 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gizmo
Lol...Gizmo I can hear every once in a while...my labs I smell more often then I hear them...but i've heard farts from all four of them at one point or another

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
my sweet perfect little babies :fart: out loud ALL the time ... they have no shame, doesn't matter if we have company, are at the store ... they just let their :fart: go all loud and proud!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Yes... they are mostly SBD's (Silent But Deadly's) but we can definably hear them, and since our Gizmo has no tail, if you happend to be looking at her... you can SEE it sometimes! .oOo. LOL

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
Oh I hear Tipsys most of the time, in fact, she hears them too. When she does, she looks around like "what Judy happened?" And walks away

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. This is hilarious. I have never heard my two pass gas, but we definetely smell it. Lol. My Dozer is afraid of the human type, he jumps and runs away when son farts. Too funny.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
We can hear it, if he's laying beneath our feet or sitting nearby. He's not loud about it, just a quiet little pffft! Then we choke. A lot. He's gotten better as he's grown up; the food we have had him on has helped lots.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
when they pass gas? I can hear them all the time, seriously! little pffft's all day long coming out their rear ends like leaking tires!! It's so embarrassing. Yup, there goes another one!

Sometimes Remi will fart so loud he'll scare himself and start barking. It's hilarious.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have heard both, the little Pfffts and the loud and proud ones.

tanito00

Aug 20, 2012
Northern Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie

I my self was wondering this..lol... and yes I heard Ellie rip a couple of them its funny she'll be in the living room and hang a right into the hallway then i hear her fart and then she'll just peak her head over and look into the living room dont know why she ddoes it but its really funny.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
oh how funny that this topic would come out now cause Nigel and Karly have been pretty gassy lately...I don't hear much but when the smell hits me OMG!
blows me away!!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yes... they are mostly SBD's (Silent But Deadly's) but we can definably hear them, and since our Gizmo has no tail, if you happend to be looking at her... you can SEE it sometimes! .oOo. LOL

hahahahahaha!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:laugh: :rofl: :ROFL: so true, we could alwasy hear Nitschke, but Banks' is also very quite or totally silent

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.