Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel is so silly sometimes ... but I find him so Adore-A-Bull I never get tired of looking at him ...

attachment.php

Chance giving me double stink eye ... how dare I eat yogurt and not share ...

attachment.php

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I don't think I ever noticed Diesel's brindle in his legs before. If I did I forgot. Is Chance the foster bully you took in from the petstore?

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I don't think I ever noticed Diesel's brindle in his legs before. If I did I forgot. Is Chance the foster bully you took in from the petstore?

I love Diesel's brindle oh heck I just love Diesel :) and yes, Chance is my foster boy ... he reminds me SO much of Diesel it's crazy, he does a lot of things the way Diesel does!!! too too cute!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I love Diesel's brindle oh heck I just love Diesel :) and yes, Chance is my foster boy ... he reminds me SO much of Diesel it's crazy, he does a lot of things the way Diesel does!!! too too cute!
Chance is a cute :heart:. I'll have to poke around more of Diesel's pics later. How's Chance and ?? doing?

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Chance is a cute :heart:. I'll have to poke around more of Diesel's pics later. How's Chance and ?? doing?

Chance is doing excellent so easy to take care of, he is so mellow and easy going he just goes with the flow and doesn't cause any problems at all!! Destiny is a different story :( she is a really dominate female and has dislikes Ally with a passion, we had a second fight today so I've been having to do the shuffle with them and poor Destiny has been separated because she will attack Ally if given the chance ... although she is perfectly fine with Molly.

So Destiny is a work in progress and Chance has fit in like he's been here all his life.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.