Most durable cloth toy?

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Yes..the tags have the rating number..but FYI..Jake killed a 10 in less than 30 minutes..:bang:

Oh, I know a 10 doesn't mean it's indestructible but some folks have been having luck with some of them. LOL I imagine that if someone really wanted a stuffy and read the thread, they could compare who said they lasted to what rating the one that lasted had and use that to help them choose. Too much work for me though.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have some who like to play with stuffies and even suckle on them, but then the rest of them are from the "rip and tear brigade" which spoils it for the others. I have never tried one of these tuffy toys though. We did see a stall of them when we were at one of the fundraisers during the summer, but for some reason ended up not picking one up. I think we said we'd go back, and then never did. One day I'll give them a go!!!

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
I'll try the tuffys....and if that doesn't work I will have every style of the Nyla bones lol

Thanks everyone!!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie got a couple of Tuffy Toy's for Christmas and they've held up great so far. I got her the Ultimate Bone and and the Ultimate Gear Ring as they're rated a little higher in "toughness." Ellie likes to chew smaller pieces like the feet of some of the Tuffy Toys that I looked at (the Lobster, Pig, etc), so we went with a couple that were a little more "solid" that I thought would last longer.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.