Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Most durable cloth toy?

Dog Groomer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
    Likes (Received)

Exclamation Re: Most durable cloth toy?

I just checked the Tyffy website. It seems they have different degrees of toughness with their toys and actually rate them on a scale up to 10, 6 being the lowest. the Mega series are all 10s and the Ultimate series are 9s. It's a crap shoot with any of the cute animal or alien shaped ones. None of those are 10s and most don't go above an 8. If you check their website you can see how each one is rated. Thought you'd like to know.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by linwhite View Post
    I just checked the Tyffy website. It seems they have different degrees of toughness with their toys and actually rate them on a scale up to 10, 6 being the lowest. the Mega series are all 10s and the Ultimate series are 9s. It's a crap shoot with any of the cute animal or alien shaped ones. None of those are 10s and most don't go above an 8. If you check their website you can see how each one is rated. Thought you'd like to know.

Yes..the tags have the rating number..but FYI..Jake killed a 10 in less than 30 minutes..

Dog Groomer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Yes..the tags have the rating number..but FYI..Jake killed a 10 in less than 30 minutes..
    Oh, I know a 10 doesn't mean it's indestructible but some folks have been having luck with some of them. LOL I imagine that if someone really wanted a stuffy and read the thread, they could compare who said they lasted to what rating the one that lasted had and use that to help them choose. Too much work for me though.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I have some who like to play with stuffies and even suckle on them, but then the rest of them are from the "rip and tear brigade" which spoils it for the others. I have never tried one of these tuffy toys though. We did see a stall of them when we were at one of the fundraisers during the summer, but for some reason ended up not picking one up. I think we said we'd go back, and then never did. One day I'll give them a go!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Spunky
    Likes (Received)

I'll try the tuffys....and if that doesn't work I will have every style of the Nyla bones lol

Thanks everyone!!

Big Easy Brain Drain Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
    Likes (Received)

Ellie got a couple of Tuffy Toy's for Christmas and they've held up great so far. I got her the Ultimate Bone and and the Ultimate Gear Ring as they're rated a little higher in "toughness." Ellie likes to chew smaller pieces like the feet of some of the Tuffy Toys that I looked at (the Lobster, Pig, etc), so we went with a couple that were a little more "solid" that I thought would last longer.
    Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. - Cecil Beaton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads