Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
yhst-10376393112897_2111_21600867

this is the "good cuz" squeaky ball
tough-dog-toys-cuz-bad-copy.jpg

this is the "bad cuz" squeaky ball (notice the horns!)
Horse has 2 of these that he's had for 4 years. They are super fun for him, whether playing by himself or with us. It took about 2 years for him to chew a foot off each one. They come in S $3.99, M $5.99, L $8.99 which is not bad for a good quality toy. I think the ones we have are M.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh yeah we have one too and they are very durable! Only complaint I have is that the squeaker doesn't break. lol. It is so loud and seems to never die so I hide the toy often. :whistle:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Where do you get those [MENTION=340]laurentourville[/MENTION] ?

OP
laurentourville

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
@%1;[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]@%1; they have them at our little local dog supply store but I've seen them at Petco etc.
@%1;[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]@%1; so true! It's kinda like a child's toy that you can't wait for the batteries to die and it to be "broken"!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
We had a couple of those but a certain bully gnawed the foot right off. :eek: We still used it without the foot though, for a good long while!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
These are one of Vegas first toys. He has all of them. Dino, good, bad, octo, dog, chicken, bowling pin......
One of the very first ones we bought him was a large size green Good. He has only has round red balls....the kong bisquit ball and the round regular ball. This one with feet kinda freaked him out. Of course...I got it on video! I should add that he loves them! We've had to replace several of them "cuz" he chewed on them so much that the squeaker did fall inside the toy. He doens't like them as much once it doesn't squeak. (I had a little bit of pnut butter on the top trying to draw him too it!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeNBAKS5Lg

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh that is hilarious! Mine never even noticed the feet, but it was the first one we got also so maybe thats why?
[MENTION=340]laurentourville[/MENTION] Thanks, glad I didnt cut it off already in hopes of silence. lmao. So much for a good idea!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] even if they dont you can order online. I am sure thats where I got mine cuz I usually shop online. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.