sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-that's what I'm going to do. Hopefully they will like being that close!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Watching Lola with the puppy my mom got over christmas just made me think of her more as a mama type. She licked the baby and everytime he went potty she would clean him and she followed him around and he would do the dame to her. She would clean his face and lay right next to him so im thinking Lola and the puppy would like it!

'lil Mama Lola
:heart:

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I have a bully and a cocker spaniel....they both have their own crate...not that they are ever in them...they are always snuggled together with each other and the cat on the bed.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My hubby thinks that we are still young so for the sake of romance he won't let Lola bean in our bed:tongue:. I think it would be nice because she loves to snuggle but haven't been able to talk him into it yet!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank and Stella have their own crates but the crates are side by side. That way they can be close but have their own personal space if need be.

That and it seems that puppies rarely figure out that they aren't supposed to potty in their crates when they first start potty training....for the sake of not having another bully trample through a mess you will want two crates! LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am with the two crate idea I was just wondering if they were in one or at least close together if the new puppies crying would be less at night with another dog there.
When we initially brought Banks home, I thought it would help her to be in the crate with Nitschke.... well, it lasted less than a week and I was out buying two new crates and just placed them next to each other. They always went to their own crate when they wanted away from the other, but would cuddle up on the couch when they wanted to be toghter. My sister took the larger crate for her GSD.

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Lola's mom is due tomorrow so I will be picking right away. Once I know which one for sure I will post a pic. I like that I already have everything I need and all the creams, food, ect so I am set. I think the only thing I will need to buy is a crate and pad.

Do you have pix of the new litter!!?? :) Looking forward to seeing Lolas new brother or sister!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=5602]mdn525[/MENTION]-I have some pics! Waiting for her to send me the rest. I was going ot go over to her house today but I want to give the mom time to heal before bringing me and my two girls over to pick a puppy. My girls don't understand not to touch so I wanted to give things a chance to settle in. I will post what I have though Im just not sure where to post them?

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
@mdn525-I have some pics! Waiting for her to send me the rest. I was going ot go over to her house today but I want to give the mom time to heal before bringing me and my two girls over to pick a puppy. My girls don't understand not to touch so I wanted to give things a chance to settle in. I will post what I have though Im just not sure where to post them?

How exciting! The only reason I asked is because Tuni's mom is due in a couple weeks and we're getting a sibling for her. We're so excited!!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber gets her new sibbling in or around March of this year and the puppy will be in a crate for her own safety. Amber is no longer crated and has run of the house but I will use the same precautions I did with Amber; the puppy won't be big enough to defend against Search the cat and I would be worried about Amber playing a bit rough at first with the puppy and accidentally hurting her so she will have her own crate with the enclosed top so everyone can get use to each other through the bars without anyone getting hurt. Search use to sleep on top on Ambers crate looking down at her; she wasn't too happy with that but they are best buddies now. Separte crates definitely.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have lots of pictures of the litter! I am trying to decide between the first born or the 6th and they are both girls with a really short blocky body. Im not sure what one I will get and need to go see them in person. I think I will go either friday or saturday!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Lola's mom is due tomorrow so I will be picking right away. Once I know which one for sure I will post a pic. I like that I already have everything I need and all the creams, food, ect so I am set. I think the only thing I will need to buy is a crate and pad.

Oh YES please. How exciting!!!New Bully puppies!!!!!:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
I have lots of pictures of the litter! I am trying to decide between the first born or the 6th and they are both girls with a really short blocky body. Im not sure what one I will get and need to go see them in person. I think I will go either friday or saturday!

Yes!!! Let's see the new babies!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Ok here goes
Rocky and Cora pups Jan 1st 2013 067.jpgRocky and Cora pups Jan 1st 2013 068.jpgRocky and Cora pups Jan 1st 2013 069.jpgRocky and Cora pups Jan 1st 2013 071.jpgRocky and Cora pups Jan 1st 2013 072.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.