Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi everyone, just wanted to wish you all Happy Happy New Year. Hope everyone has a safe love filled evening. Hoping 2013 brings everyone health, love wealth, and all their wishes, hopes and dreams come true. Also wishing every bully has a furever home with loving bully parents, and good health and lots of toys lol

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:newyear2::newyear7::newyear2::newyear4::newyear2::newyear7::newyear2:

Wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with all the blessing possible!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy New Year!!! Looking forward to another year of sharing here with you all, hoping those that have had a crappy 2012 have a fresh start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you, Monica!!! Happy new year and the best of all you wish and hope for to come your way in 2013!

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
Happy New Year to all. A wonderful surprise in the mail, my bulldog calendar. I couldn't believe it came so quickly, I had to look at the postmark to see it came from Arizona, and not from next door! I'm loving it, put it in a place that isn't really where I would put a calendar, but gives me the most opportunity to admire the bully of the month. And I'd rather see my calendar money go to EBN. I don't suppose you make checks? I need to order some, and looking at bulldog might somewhat alleviate the pain of writing one.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.