Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
She dreams all the time!!!

Does your bulldog dreams a lot? Every day Izzy will have crazy dreams and she makes weird noises and her entire body shakes when sleeping.... I just wonder what she is dreaming about!!!!!!:tongue:

Last edited:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Winston visibly dreams, I can see his face and paws twitching in his sleep. But he's fairly quiet about it. I never really hear anything from him, nor does he manage to twitch himself awake. It was adorably cute; last night he fell asleep with his head and paw in my husband's lap, and he was dreaming happily while Mike was trying not to move because his leg was falling asleep too. :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Both my guys dream. They sometimes just twitch and sometimes they make funny sounds. I think they dream about chasing cats, and balls. Lol

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I hardly ever remember my own dreams when I wake up but Izzy seems to have a blast with hers! If she spends a day at the daycare she barks a lot in her dreams.... Other dreams her entire body will twitch. But every time she falls asleep she will have dreams....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sometimes Lucy and Missy will dream, makes you wanted what they are dreaming.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola dreams all the time! she will move her legs a little but more than that she is very verbal while she is dreaming. She will do little low barks and she still acts like she is sucking in her sleep!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can say I ever remember seeing Banks dreaming, but once... she was 'running' and sort of wimpering

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
When Miss Tallulah dreams she shakes and trembles violently and I used to think she was having a full blown seizure. It can be weird when she is sleeping wrapped around my head with her cheek next to mine. But I love listening to her breathe and now know this is just something that happens when she is sleeping and having very vivid dreams.

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Spike dreams ALOT. Sometimes me a and sparkles r laying on the couch watching tv and we hear spike making muffled barking sounds and his legs r just a twitching like he is running somewhere lol it's quite funny to watch. I do wonder what he dreams about. :\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Lola dreams all the time! she will move her legs a little but more than that she is very verbal while she is dreaming. She will do little low barks and she still acts like she is sucking in her sleep!

Izzy does too!!!!! I think that since they are still babies they are milking the air! So cute!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I agree! Lola is 7 months and I thought she would have stopped but nope!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.