Look what I found!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I was walking in the mall today and found this in one of the window displays! They had two of them one for each window so I went in and asked when they were done if they get rid of them and if they would sell them. The young girl looked at me like I was crazy and said sorry we don't sell our window units when we are done they usually get thrown out! WTH! Can just think about those tow statues in the garbage? I walked out of the store and then my husband told me I need to go to bulldog rehab!:tongue: I think he may be right I think I have a problem!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Can't wait to SEE what you found, lol----no picture is showing up.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
no picture......

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
20121230_160705.jpg20121230_160710.jpg
Sorry was in such a rush over my post I forgot to attach pictures sorry! I should add I got online and found the company that makes them and they are $188.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
View attachment 33599View attachment 33600
Sorry was in such a rush over my post I forgot to attach pictures sorry! I should add I got online and found the company that makes them and they are $188.

They throw those out!!! :eek: I would be contacting the manager asap and get my hands on those!!! Our tobacco store has an EB with a top hat and a big cigar sticking out his mouth (stuffed) I beg for it on a daily basis, they just laugh at me, but I will not give up, lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That store clerk probably did not know what she was talking about. I cannot imagine a business throwing out these beautiful bully statues after they're done with them. I would pursue it further...who knows, maybe the manager will sell or give them to you.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Maybe you can ask if you can have them - instead of buying - it will make more sense to them LOL Or that sales kid probably doesn't realize that she isnt supposed to throw them out LOL

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
wow I'm with everyone else I would talk to the store manager! that way you can find out what they really do with them, if the manager says yeah we just get rid of them I would ask what day the display will be taken down and then let them know you will be here to pick them up.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
agreed! Ask again and keep asking.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
They were in the window at the Aeropostale store in the mall. If you go to their website they have an english bulldog on it too! I am going to contact the manager tomorrow and see if I can get them!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
The problem is a lot of the young staff wouldnt know what they do with it, maybe she mistook what you were talking about. I too would contact the manager and ask.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I was walking in the mall today and found this in one of the window displays! They had two of them one for each window so I went in and asked when they were done if they get rid of them and if they would sell them. The young girl looked at me like I was crazy and said sorry we don't sell our window units when we are done they usually get thrown out! WTH! Can just think about those tow statues in the garbage? I walked out of the store and then my husband told me I need to go to bulldog rehab!:tongue: I think he may be right I think I have a problem!

OMG...I don't think so!
:nono: That wasteful attitude is what drives me crazy...WTH NOT?!!
I would call the mgr and explain they would be auctioned off to help w/sick or rescued bullies.

Now who could resist helping rescue efforts or hospice for sick & elderly dogs?

Then, of course, you could bid on your finds...am I devious or what?!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online