sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I would gladly go around and pic them up from stores for us to auction! I will call tomorrow and if I have to I will call the main number not just for that store but for the main company.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I would gladly go around and pic them up from stores for us to auction! I will call tomorrow and if I have to I will call the main number not just for that store but for the main company.

i saw them in Toronto too! let me know how it goes with the manager and I'll try to swing some bully statues here too

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I called the store today and talked to the manager she said they have to sent them back in to corp. offices and she doesnt know what happens from there. I asked her if she knows who makes them for their stores and she said no. Bummer I really would like one and I know several people on here would want one as well!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I called the store today and talked to the manager she said they have to sent them back in to corp. offices and she doesnt know what happens from there. I asked her if she knows who makes them for their stores and she said no. Bummer I really would like one and I know several people on here would want one as well!

DAMN.... good try!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.