Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=3654]AubreysMom[/MENTION] [MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION]

Thank you ladies ... I didn't do anything all of you wouldn't have done!

They are doing good so far they all just sniff each other and wonder around so I'm pretty confident that they will just mesh with my babies while they are here. I think Chance will have to be fed away from everyone else just because he seems to get a little worked up with things he thinks he might need to protect, which I will try to work on with him ... but so far if I take something from him he doesn't react just looks up at me with sad eyes but I'm not going to fall for those eyes LOL he still has to be a good boy!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Wow, those beautiful bullies are so lucky they found you! Thank you for taking them in when you already have your hands full with 3! They will find wonderful furever homes!!
:muah2:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Wow, those beautiful bullies are so lucky they found you! Thank you for taking them in when you already have your hands full with 3! They will find wonderful furever homes!!
:muah2:

thank you :)

they were so dirty and stinky today that I'm not surprised they got passed over but I let them settle in tonight and tomorrow is ... Bulldog Spa Day ... I'm going to give them a nice bath, condition, and clean all the folds, ears, and brush their teeth so when people look at them next week they will be like WOW lets take them!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh wow!! You became a foster Mum with no preparation!! :bravo:

i wish you luck!! Fostering is just so rewarding ... More than words can say!!!!

Just keep in mind that as they become more comfortable they will test their boundaries a LOT!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Oh wow!! You became a foster Mum with no preparation!! :bravo:

i wish you luck!! Fostering is just so rewarding ... More than words can say!!!!

Just keep in mind that as they become more comfortable they will test their boundaries a LOT!!

I'm prepared for it ... I hope ... no really, I'm doing a lot of prep to become a Certified Dog Trainer I plan to take my classes so during the summer of 2013 I will be able to do all the volunteer work in the local rescue and human society ... so I plan to do a lot of practice training with them so they have a better chance with adoption, training starts tomorrow :)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: what you did was awesome I wish most people where like you

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
First,your amazing to take in these special babies!
I know you probably thought of this already but did you see if they were chipped and possibly stolen from someone? The family that dropped them off seem fishy to me, who would drop off their pups and not even give a name?
Hope they find a loving forever home soon!

M

mabel lou

I am one of those people that believe that the people who just "dropped" them off with no names for them and or history of them are actually in some weird way the good people. I know it may sound weird but had they not done this, these 2 bullies could have ended up just anywhere. At least they had a heart enough to do what is right for the dogs and that was to take them to the adoption place/store. You happened to be their at the right time which just means that now they have at least a future. As much as the guy who I had gotten Thelma from disgust me for the neglect she had to endure I am ever grateful that I was able to be the one who rescued her from that kind of treatment. The moment I arrived was when the neglect stopped and Thelm had a future. No matter what happens in her life I know that she will always know what love is about and she entered my life for a reason. As much as the people who do neglect to these animals may disgust us all, the positive side is that it stops once we step in. I hope you have an amazing day with your new foster babies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This was a joy to read today, can't believe I missed it yesterday. Very proud of you!! Love the names too! Keep us posted in their progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

A

Alaskasmom1

This proves people do still very much care! I needed to read this today. I was at a city near where I live yesterday. There is a man there who hand feeds the seagulls everyday. Apparently someone has at some point used this as an opportunity to shoot one through the throat with an arrow, which is now lodged in the birds throat. I tried to feed him French fries but the others mostly attacked him and took the food from him. If he did get a fry, he choked but was able to swallow it. I put the pics on Facebook and barely got a response do far:-(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356880050.692571.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356880118.840606.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1356880264.744164.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356880473.848038.jpg

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Why must people be so cruel to animals. :pouting: I really can't fathom what makes someone harm a helpless creature like that. Do they have such low self esteem? I wonder how he'd like to have an arrow through HIS throat. :bitching:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This proves people do still very much care! I needed to read this today. I was at a city near where I live yesterday. There is a man there who hand feeds the seagulls everyday. Apparently someone has at some point used this as an opportunity to shoot one through the throat with an arrow, which is now lodged in the birds throat. I tried to feed him French fries but the others mostly attacked him and took the food from him. If he did get a fry, he choked but was able to swallow it. I put the pics on Facebook and barely got a response do far:-(
View attachment 33551
View attachment 33552View attachment 33553
View attachment 33554

What in the....? That angers me to no end!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.