Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2 Foster Bulldogs ...

UPDATE for Destiny and Chance ... Well they slept through the night like little angels, Chance woke me a couple times with his sneezing but not his fault poor baby doesn't feel good! He takes his pills like a champ! They got up with mine and everyone went outside to go potty, so far mine have been great at being a welcoming crew and of course Chance and Destiny are happy to just follow them around. Destiny has found the dog bed beside my chair and made herself right at home, thank goodness, I have a heck of a time getting her to come out of the crate, she hears my voice and she wants so badly to come to me but she just seems so afraid, she lays down and tries to become invisible but at the same time will reach out to me with her paw, but TREATS oh how wonderful they are, I can normally lure her out with the promise of a treat, once she is out and near me she is such a sweet girl! Chance is happy to just wonder around, I have the back door open so he can go out as he pleases, he has found a spot by the sofa and is sitting there watching me type on the computer.

with as sweet as these two seem I sure don't understand why anyone would want to get rid of them ... I know as they get more comfortable the real personality will show itself more but I 100% believe in Rules, Boundaries and Limitations and with Consistency within the home I can set them up for great success!

-100_1041-jpg-100_1050-jpg

Oh my gosh had to share ... my neighbors dogs started barking just now and of course all 5 ran outside to see what was going on ... Chance and Destiny made this sounds I think it was suppose to be barks LOL sounded like two really old gravely hoarse woofs ... too cute!
    Last edited by bulldogs4me; 12-30-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

You are truly a Bully angel to these 2 sweet Bullies. I will never understand how anyone can discard animals like yesterday's trash. I suspect the person(s) - actually they are not deserving of the word- had some kind of disgusting breeding farm and decided the two Bullies were of no further value to them. You are giving them a wonderful new beginning and have the foresight and patience to prepare them for a better life. Bless you, bless you, bless you. You make this world a better place.

Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Chance exploring the jungle ooops I mean back yard

Destiny, still unsure but coming around but she looks a little happier today

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracy Edwards Thompson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

They definitely look SO much happier than when they were locked into those little kennels at the pet store! You are such an angel for giving them your love and happiness until they can find their forever home.

Proud Mother of Winston Biscuit since October 30, 2010.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskasmom1 View Post
    This proves people do still very much care! I needed to read this today. I was at a city near where I live yesterday. There is a man there who hand feeds the seagulls everyday. Apparently someone has at some point used this as an opportunity to shoot one through the throat with an arrow, which is now lodged in the birds throat. I tried to feed him French fries but the others mostly attacked him and took the food from him. If he did get a fry, he choked but was able to swallow it. I put the pics on Facebook and barely got a response do far:-(
    Attachment 33551
    Attachment 33552Attachment 33553
    Attachment 33554
    I so hate people....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs4me View Post
    UPDATE for Destiny and Chance ... Well they slept through the night like little angels, Chance woke me a couple times with his sneezing but not his fault poor baby doesn't feel good! He takes his pills like a champ! They got up with mine and everyone went outside to go potty, so far mine have been great at being a welcoming crew and of course Chance and Destiny are happy to just follow them around. Destiny has found the dog bed beside my chair and made herself right at home, thank goodness, I have a heck of a time getting her to come out of the crate, she hears my voice and she wants so badly to come to me but she just seems so afraid, she lays down and tries to become invisible but at the same time will reach out to me with her paw, but TREATS oh how wonderful they are, I can normally lure her out with the promise of a treat, once she is out and near me she is such a sweet girl! Chance is happy to just wonder around, I have the back door open so he can go out as he pleases, he has found a spot by the sofa and is sitting there watching me type on the computer.

with as sweet as these two seem I sure don't understand why anyone would want to get rid of them ... I know as they get more comfortable the real personality will show itself more but I 100% believe in Rules, Boundaries and Limitations and with Consistency within the home I can set them up for great success!

-100_1041-jpg-100_1050-jpg

Oh my gosh had to share ... my neighbors dogs started barking just now and of course all 5 ran outside to see what was going on ... Chance and Destiny made this sounds I think it was suppose to be barks LOL sounded like two really old gravely hoarse woofs ... too cute!

What timing for you to be at the store.... meant to be for you to care for these babies
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    What timing for you to be at the store.... meant to be for you to care for these babies
    I'm glad I was able to take them home I have high hopes for them ... Diesel & Chance are so much alike it seriously amazes me!! Diesel has always "parked" next to me or where ever it is he chooses to sit and by "parked" I mean he will walk up in front of me and back up until his butt touches my legs or the sofa then he will sit down ... Chance does that same thing it cracks me up! Also Diesel has always always always fought sleep .. he will nod off sitting up and you can see his head dipping down and he will end up just falling over then with such surprise he sits back up and looks around to see if anyone was watching its super cute ... well again Chance does that too!! Its funny to sit and watch and try to figure out who will give in first or who is going to fall over first ... very entertaining for me LOL

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

I think they are so cute! I am so glad you have them! They are being spoiled and they deserve it!

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

What a wonderful update! give Chance and Destiny a big kiss and hug from Tate and Finn please.

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member Trod1's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tina
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Olive, Oscar
    Likes (Received)

You were so meant to have these bullies in your home, at least for now. I love their new names and hope and pray that if they cannot stay with you they get placed together with a family that will love the heck out of them.

Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

YOU are so WONDERFUL!!!!!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs4me View Post
    oooh I like Chance and Destiny a lot!! I think you just renamed them and the names fit and have meaning
    How are the pups doing? I love happy rescue stories! Anytime I meet someone who says, "OMG I've ALWAYS WANTED A BULLDOG" I tell them about the many WONDERFUL dogs available in rescue. I'm limited in my complex here but lemme tell you, if I had limited room and unlimited finances, it would look like the EB Dog Psychology Center here! LOL

Interested in knowing how they're doing!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Remove Ads