There's a name for you Cleo, and it starts with a B. . . .

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
and rhymes with witch! I know that this is what Mac is thinking. Poor thing gets everything taken away by her and he just gets to lay there until I come in the room and discover her chewing what he was previously playing with and him just laying there staring at her with those eyes. I'm surprised he even wants to be around her period!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: grace does the same thing to Franklin I can not stand it but when he goes up to her or just looks at her she growls at him he chases her all the time some time she likes it like she will walk up to him growling with a toy an put it in his mouth she's a weirdo what can I say!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Jewel will do the same thing to Buddy. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks. our girl, did this none stop to our boy

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Yep same at or house! Uni some times starts off friendly and playful then turns in the blink of an eye and wants to then have the toy all to her self. So confusing for Boadie.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have that in my house but in the other order :lol: Molly will finally decide to play with a toy and Diesel will either chase after her or wait for the second she drops it and he will take it away then put it back in the toy box! He is fussy about the toys being pulled out, silly boy is always putting them away so no one can play with them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.