Bulldog Health Insurance

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
We have VPI for spunky and pay roughly $50/mo (with extra care or something) and though it would be nice to not pay it...it's helped out. Spunky is very healthy and has only been to the vet for check ups and spaying. Our vet charged $196 to spay and ins is paying back $150. They also cover heart worm once a year...I'd recommend VPI from my personal experience, but there are a lot of plans that are probably just as good. Good luck!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I have Healthy Paws but I have never had to use it!! I purchased it as soon as I brought Zeus home. He is now 11 months old. If I pay the premium and throw that money away each month for the rest of his life and never need to use it, I will be happy! I had a EB years ago without insurance and my vet bills each year were incredible.

CraftingDreams

Dec 25, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I think she will be called Nadia G
I am soo not good with picking insurance... however I was looking and it seems as though I want the lowest deductible, most reimbursed, and wellness included.. Found one I like with Pet Plan, but I dont think that is wellness included.. guess I have some calls to make.

I use to have VPI with my ferrets, but stopped.. it didnt cover a lot of things that went wrong, so there was no point..:( sounds bad, but to be honest, I think they covered all of $7 out of the thousands I put out on my one ferret.. a lot to think about.

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
I am so confused and scared of these insurances!!!! I would hate for my 3 month old to get sick. I tried to do a search for insurances but no one really has full coverage.

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
I'm was torn on whether to get insurance, or just put a lump sum into a checking account for Elly and funding it each month. I ultimately decided the latter made more sense for me. Something you may want to at least consider.

Members online

No members online now.