Gunny is officially "ball free"

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
So Gunny did finally go in again this morning to the vets. His little balls were successfully "lasered" off and both eyes were tucked and stitched. Luckily at the same time they found that he had the beginning of an ear infection. So tomorrow we will have a purse full of meds. Dr. Wilson called and he said that he is doing well and is getting far too much attention and sympathy from all the vet staff. We pick him up tomorrow mid-morning, I will update with pictures and such!

Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Glad to hear he did well with his surgeries. He'll be back to himself before you know it. Sending love and prayers for a quick recovery and healing. Keep us posted on his recovery progress. Spoil him lts. Give Gunny hugs and kisses from me.

Kahnefan5

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian & Thatcher RIP--Cutter 12/01/2003-04/06/2012 & Tug 07/03/2006-07/19/2010
Glad hear Gunny did well with his surgery:clap2:

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Glad he's doing well. Ruckus was his normal self after a day or two, although I think he misses his package 😳

OP
Gunny B

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
I won't miss his "package". More than once I have woken up to his "package" and "baby pickle" on my forehead. *sigh*

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I won't miss his "package". More than once I have woken up to his "package" and "baby pickle" on my forehead. *sigh*

:eek: OMG...I laughed so hard I peed myself!

Give Gunny slobbery kisses from me & Brutus (also ball less).

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I was hoping becoming ball less would make Zeus be a good boy!! Guess what! He has not changed one bit! give Guny lots of TLC!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh well give him lots of tlc and he will be his normal self in no time. well there will be a bit less of him :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.