Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Last night we got around 10 or 15 cm of snow, it was our first snowstorm of the season. I guess it had to happen sooner or later, after all it is almost January, and this is Canada. This is Bulldozer and Blossoms' 1st winter. It was the funniest thing ever, I took them out this morning for their duties, and neither One of them knew what to do. Blossom was hopping like a bunny, and running in circles trying to find her sniffy spot, but couldn't find it for the snow, she finally went pee, but refused to stay outside to go poop, she kept running to the front door, and wanted back inside. Bulldozer, stood in one spot, and kept lifting up his paws, he didn't want to stand in the snow. He looked at me as if to say Mommy do I have to be out here? Lol. He pooped right away, he always does, but he would not go pee. I stood outside with him for over 15 mins. He kept digging at the ground to find his grass, he was digging and digging and digging, I thought he was trying to dig a hole to China. He kept seeing his shadow in the snow as well, and would bark at it, then dig some more. Lol. Finally he found some grass, and then he started to eat the snow, he ran around, barked at his shadow, ate the snow, and kept doing this until he finally went pee. Was I ever relieved, as I was freezing by this point. Lol. Silly Bullies.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That would be so funny, wish we had snow but I don't think Ftse would like it as he doesn't even like the rain and wont go outside anymore when it rains.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are such characters.... my two HATE the rain, but LOVE the snow.

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
We first brought Bacon home last February and he hated the snow. Every time we took him out into the backyard, all he wanted to do was sit on my feet, he hated the cold. Now, a year later, I think he's part mole and part deer...... he goes in one direction burrowing his nose through the snow making a trail, and then turns around and bounces across the yard as fast as he can in the other

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.