the "bully cry"??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
If Chester is unhappy, ie: he wants to get out of his crate in the morning on the weekend.. my husband gets in the shower without taking him in the bathroom.. he wants to play "tug" and you're ignoring him.. he does his cry. It's kind of like the "mmmhhhmmm" and blow some air out of his nose whine. (like he was sitting on the toilet constipated and trying to go!) :poo: :lol: Not the high whimpering whine like the shih tzu. Does your bully cry like this??

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]
Where is your video camera? I need to see this. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie makes the same noises that Orion does in the last video Libra926 posted of her wanting to get out of her playpen after bath time. The exact same noises ... it's more like a whining child than anything I've ever heard a dog make!! :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Maggie makes the same noises that Orion does in the last video Libra926 posted of her wanting to get out of her playpen after bath time. The exact same noises ... it's more like a whining child than anything I've ever heard a dog make!! :)

That makes it Orion, Maggie and Samson :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas does a "tuck in his lower lip and actually like talks /whines, he knows when is is bye-bye time, and crys LOUD as soon as I bring in his coller and leash his is all over it!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Add Cutty also, does that baby, high pitched cry whenever he wants something too. Really funny when you take him to the vet and people look at him like he is a tough guy then they hear that sound. lol

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion, Maggie, Samson, Bear and Cutty sounding like a baby.
Vegas B, Chester, Winston, Hitch, Reggie sounding like Chewbaca
Lex and Mr. Beefy make noise but which catagory do we put them in?
We need video to compare our babies and Chewbaca talkers!

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Yeessss! Olaf was just doing it yesterday cause he wanted in our room! I almost video taped it too! I will have to sometime. I have not heard Ivana make that type of noise though...

Wnstnsddy

Sep 21, 2010
Va Beach, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston is a huge winer, he wins when he is in his play pen, he wines when he is in his crate, he wines when he wants your dinner... it's crazy. Although I will say this, at least he is wining because he typicaly has to go potty, I rather he wine and get me up in the middle of the night versus not wine and poo all over his crate. And I know when he is displeased with me and my wife because he will let out a long raspy sigh.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.