Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We have 4 bullies, 2 fosters, and 4 pups. We have have several fosters in the past and several pups also. I am happy to say, one of our fosters is going to her new fur-ever home this February. :2thumbs:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey is my first Bulldog, but in the line of bulldog mentality, I have had 2 bullmastiffs- all males. Duncan McCloud we got as an adult, retired show dog/stud. He was the sweetest, gentlest dog ever! We only had him 2 years and he developed brain cancer, but we made him king of our house and he died a very happy man! Then after swearing I would NEVER get another dog, I heard from the breeder that we got Duncan from- she was expecting a litter of pups and the dad was Duncan's brother- 'nuff said, I was sold! I got pick of the males, and enter Murphy McCloud Irish Stout. He was my life saver through breast cancer and then losing my husband of 31 years to cancer. Murph was by my side every minute and got me thru the worse days of my life! Murph died 1 1/2 years ago at age 6 from bone cancer. My heart was broken. I SWORE I would NEVER have another dog. Hmmmm...... enter Bogart Humphrey McCloud. What can I say?

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
After I lost tank and Jax within a year of each other I said I didn't want another for a while because we love them so much but have them for such a short time. My wife surprised my with sausage and we just picked up red the other day. So much for not getting one (yet alone two) too soon. ;)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have shared my heart with 4 bulldogs ... my first bulldog was Attitudee, then came Miss Madison (aka: Maddie MooMoo - she is Diesel's mom) and my current 2 Diesel & Molly

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
4 Bulldogs...3 English and a Frenchie. Two I adopted as seniors in poor health so they sadly weren't with my family for long (Jack and Bre) and then the two I currently have (Tank and Stella)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus is our first bulldog and definatley not our last. I can just picture my house filled with bullies someday :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.