How many bull dogs have you owned?

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Ok, I know there are some on here that have more bullies right now then I've ever owned. I was interested to see how many bullies you've had.

Im on 4.

tank
jax
sausage
red

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I've been owned by three bullies .... our first was my angel baby, Maggie, who passed away very suddenly from lymphoma almost 7 months ago. Then we also have Daddy and Linus. Of course, there is Bella who is our foster bully for ROEB. I have a very strong feeling that Bella- Bear will soon be bully number 4!! :whistle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Two.... three counting our Frenchie

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman in my first bully!!!

Before him I had a GSD, a pekingese, a chow chow and a rottie. I loved them all very, VERY much, but my next dog will be another bully for sure - hopefully in the next 2 years or so :)

Gizmom

Jul 29, 2012
Connecticut
Bulldog(s) Names
Emily Louise, Bowzer Bramblemitts (02/05/2001 - 06/14/2012)
Two. Bowzer, who we lost to bloat earlier this year. And Ms. Emily Louise, who is now 7 months old.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I currently have 4 Bullys of various kinds.
Zamboni, my EB (6 months old). He's the most mellow and calm guy I've had yet.
Zappa, my minibull (2.25 years old).
Zeva, my Frenchie, who is Zappa's half-sister (2.33 years old.
And Zoltan, my Shortybull (5 years old).

However I have had a slew of other bullys in the past 10 years.
I had 2 female Shortybulls. Mini and Zmudge who were sold to a breeder so they could be used to improve the breed. They were that good.
Zahrah, who is a Bantam Bulldog (another type of mini possibly mixed with Boston) who I couldn't keep inside a 4 foot tall fence. She's now with some friends in the country and being a companion to an 85 year old man who just lost his wife.
Finely my Grizelda Mae Huffenpuff, my first EB and Bulldog who died at just short of 8 years old. She developed a brain tumor and dies at home in her sleep this past July. She was a wild and crazy gal, not a couch potato at all.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Of course, there is Bella who is our foster bully for ROEB. I have a very strong feeling that Bella- Bear will soon be bully number 4!! :whistle:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Only three: the two sitting right here, under my feet, wondering why I'm home from work and why we aren't doing something fun right now and my first, my dream dog, Mabeline Fabulash. :heart:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Sir Winston, Earl of Biscuits is our first Bulldog. I would dearly love to have a brother or sister for him to play with, but I don't think we could handle another bulldog right now. Winston takes up most of our resources as it is.

M

mabel lou

Rocky, Adrian (sons dog), Polar bear wide load, Fallens freedom love, Expression ( a litter of 6 from Expression but because she hated being pregnant I also had her fixed), Freedom, Moo Moo, ;-)Mabel, ;-)Thelma (my 2 current Ebds) I have loved them all of my life

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Two for me. Wilson was my first and Emma my second. I had always wanted one. They're the perfect dog for me. I wish I would have gotten one long ago.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber is our first EBD but I have had 4 Great Danes over the past 16 years. We will be getting our second EBD as soon as Ambers momma has her next litter.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.