After much searching, I finally found my puppy!

OP
ame16

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
Here are a few pictures of Elly. She is a great puppy so far! She was so well behaved the entire two hour car ride home. Then she peed for me within five minutes of getting out of the car. She's since peed again outside. No accidents so far! (Nevertheless, I'm not quite ready to trust her with the new rug...the old, ugly rug remains for at least a few more weeks :D)

She also LOVES her crate. She goes in on her own and I've already started working with her to go in on command. I know people say bullies aren't the sharpest knives in the dog pantry, but I'm really impressed with her so far. :2thumbs:

Another thing I'm really impressed with is that despite the fact she's teething, she hasn't even as much as nipped me. I even stuck my finger in her mouth and nothing. She loves chewing on her toys, though.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the breeder. She obviously cares about her dogs and took time to work with Elly before letting her go. I'm really happy I put in the leg work to find someone I trust and who truly loves their dogs. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1714.jpg
    IMG_1714.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1715.jpg
    IMG_1715.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1716.jpg
    IMG_1716.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1723.jpg
    IMG_1723.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 45

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh no, cuteness overload. :drawheart:

That's a diva, right there! Spoiled and lovin' it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Here are a few pictures of Elly. She is a great puppy so far! She was so well behaved the entire two hour car ride home. Then she peed for me within five minutes of getting out of the car. She's since peed again outside. No accidents so far! (Nevertheless, I'm not quite ready to trust her with the new rug...the old, ugly rug remains for at least a few more weeks :D)

She also LOVES her crate. She goes in on her own and I've already started working with her to go in on command. I know people say bullies aren't the sharpest knives in the dog pantry, but I'm really impressed with her so far. :2thumbs:

Another thing I'm really impressed with is that despite the fact she's teething, she hasn't even as much as nipped me. I even stuck my finger in her mouth and nothing. She loves chewing on her toys, though.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the breeder. She obviously cares about her dogs and took time to work with Elly before letting her go. I'm really happy I put in the leg work to find someone I trust and who truly loves their dogs. :)

She is a beauty.... love the pictures. Congrats and best of luck with her..... keep the stories and pictures coming

OP
ame16

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
This was her as of two minutes ago. Such a good puppy. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1724.jpg
    IMG_1724.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 46

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my goodness she is so darn cute!!! love all the pictures, thank you for sharing! just so you know, you can never post too many :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.