After much searching, I finally found my puppy!

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
Hey everyone! I posted awhile back about getting a puppy after wanting one for years. Well after contacting countless breeders, I finally found a woman who was honest, had all the right answers, and made me feel incredible comfortable. I was originally set on a male, but after thinking about it for awhile and discussing the situation with the breeder, I decided that the female she had left from her last litter was the perfect match for me (she has another litter planned and did not push me into taking her at all...she made it very clear that she was comfortable with whatever I decided). So without further ado, meet Eleanor (Elly for short...named after one of my favorite Beatles songs :D).

Sunday can't come quick enough! I'll be sure to post a LOT more pictures then! :D

Attachments

• 36178.jpg
    36178.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 233
  • 36201.jpg
    36201.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 2012-12-26_19-23-42_757-1.jpg
    2012-12-26_19-23-42_757-1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 219

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing: How wonderful! Can't wait to get to know her and watch her grow! Bravo to you for doing the homework and finding the perfect Bully for you! :clap:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Congratulations on Elly, you must be really excited. She is beautiful. Welcome to EBN, you'll love it here. Look forwrd to seeing more pics of Elly and watching her grow. I have 2 pups, 10 months old, they are litter mates and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ohhhh she's so pretty! Good job on not rushing and doing your homework. Can't wait to see more pictures of her and hear her stories.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
She is so cute! Welcome again and I cant wait to see more pics!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
She is a real doll! Congrats! Take lots of Picts and post often! They grow up way too fast! And remember, this is the BEST place for all your new mom questions and concerns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
ame16

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
Thanks everyone!

She is a real doll! Congrats! Take lots of Picts and post often! They grow up way too fast! And remember, this is the BEST place for all your new mom questions and concerns.

Despite all my effeminate gushing, Elly is being reared by a single father. She's a true 21st century pup! :D

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Despite all my effeminate gushing, Elly is being reared by a single father. She's a true 21st century pup! :D

Sorry Dad! The screen name "ame" caused me to think Mom. She's a lucky girl and you'll be a great BullyDad!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is a cutie, congrats on your baby.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome new bully dad! Awesome you found the right girl for you and my she is just darling!!! Love the spot over her eye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
She is just beautiful!! Congratulations! Now, get some sleep before Sunday!!:D

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Congrats on finding your baby! You will soon find out, it's the best decision ever! Welcome to EBN as well :) Anything and everything you could need to find out is here, along with great people and lots of laughs. Enjoy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online