Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Not sure how comfortable she would be but my male bully use to let me vaccum them with the hose part and it was like giving him a body massage ect and I notice that the white haired ones I have owned shed more. I also put some "linatone plus" hair & skin revitalizer in their food daily and it made a huge difference. Cost a little bit but when your fighting the daily amounts of hair that you can never catch up on then it is worth the money. Once you stop using this omg you definitely see the massive amounts of hair all over the place again.
Can I get the linatone plus at amazon? I will check it out.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Miss Tallulah sheds tons of hair constantly. But it was the worst at about 6-7 months. Finally bought a house vacuum system. "An outfit isn't really complete until it has dog hair on it".- has become my mantra.
Lint rollers are my new best friend!!! Her hair is every where, actually I can see hair on my iPad screen as I type this message.... Lol

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Tank is a constant shedder, too! The best thing I have found to use along with my Zoom Groom (best item ever) and my Furminator brush for the undercoat, is the Furminator Shedding Solution! I use it after shampooing like a conditioner. I leave it on for 5 minutes, massaging him with the zoom groom and then rinse. It really helps work out the loose hair so that the daily shedding is not at bad. His coat is softer and the amount of hair all over the house is considerably less if I use it every other week.

I bought the big bottle off Amazon. While pricey, it's concentrated so it goes a looooooong time. I bought a condiment squeeze bottle and mix it 1 part solution to 2 parts water.

qegedy6y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Great, I always wanted to know if their hair products were also good. I'm going to buy a small bottle and give it a try.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If you're using the kong zoom groom make sure you're using it correctly. There is a YouTube video on it ( I'd post the link but Im on my iPhone). Basically, you need to brush against the hair in a figure of 8 motion. You get enough hair out to make another dog!!! :bigeyes:

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Then I'm probably not using to its fully capacity... I'm gonna try to find the video.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
[MENTION=6198]mabel lou[/MENTION] - just got my oil yesterday and I started giving Izzy 2x a day (the bottle says to give twice a day if their skim are dry) so let's see if I can notice a difference soon. :)

[MENTION=4325]Corlando465[/MENTION] - I also got the shampoo and conditioner, I am going to use this weekend! Hopefully I will see less hair in my house in the near future...

M

mabel lou

My male was so terrible about shedding and the man at our feed store said it works great on all animals that shed so OMG i bought it and it made a huge difference in my home which is very small so yeah the hair was everywhere and when I stopped using it I totally paid the price with massive amounts of hair again. My girls I have now shed so very little and I mean very very little. But I am one who learned a hard lesson about hair. My male was white with real coarse thick hair to so it seemed as though I couldn't keep up with it until I began using this stuff. My son has a bassett hound dog and he is tan all over but he has a part on him that is white that sheds tons and my son now uses it for him and it actually works. Hope it helps ;0)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.