Your Bullie's Christmas haul

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Here's Ellie's haul in her first Christmas. What did your Bullie's get?

Nobbly Wobbly ball, Atlanta Brave's disc/rope toy, Tuffy Toy Ultimate Gear Ring, some boomerang shaped toy, bacon flavored Nylabone, Zogoflex Jive Ball Tuffy Toy Ultimate Bone, and a kids sized basketball. There was also a sock monkey toy from my parents, but it only lasted about 5 minutes before stuffing was everywhere. The Nylabone and basketball have been HUGE hits. Ellie's nearly knocked the tree over a couple of times pushing the basketball under it, but has had that thing ALL OVER the place.

IMAG0320.jpg

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
We have three dogs and 4 children, so the dogs didn't do as well as the skin kids. They each got a hard bone and a chew toy plus some toys from the kids.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola got two bags of treats, a grinch stuffed animal, a rope toy, and some kong stuff in her stocking with 2 collars.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank got 2 new Kong squeak balls, a Kong squeak dumbbell, a Kyjen puzzle toy, a jolly ball and a red skateboard. He liked the balls and dumbbell but went crazy over the skateboard! He didn't ride it, but loved chasing and pushing it. We finally had to hide it on top of the refrigerator so he would take a break!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356497980.948862.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356497980.948862.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 59
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356498060.725728.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356498060.725728.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 69
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356498100.983117.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356498100.983117.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 66
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356498162.675578.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1356498162.675578.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 69

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I have two little brothers, so Bo didn't do as well as them, but he got a rubber kong bone and a fluff-less fox!!! He had the most fun unwrapping them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Tank got 2 new Kong squeak balls, a Kong squeak dumbbell, a Kyjen puzzle toy, a jolly ball and a red skateboard. He liked the balls and dumbbell but went crazy over the skateboard! He didn't ride it, but loved chasing and pushing it. We finally had to hide it on top of the refrigerator so he would take a break!

Where did you get the skateboard? I loved it and i would like one similar for my baby!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It was a rather inexpensive board ($20) that I bought through Amazon. Its probably a little too small for him to ride but I didn't want to spend much money until I knew if he liked it or not. These things are can get very pricey! I'll probably see if I can find a bigger (wider) one on EBay or a garage sale this spring. He has been playing with it tonight and did put his front feet on it while trying to move it. Silly boy!

Here's the Amazon page.

u4ere6yv.jpg

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My guys are still getting there stuff, slowly. Because they have excitement fights I'm intergrating their new toys slowly.

This is the only picture I have, Wilson and Emma love this toy.
image.jpg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It was a rather inexpensive board ($20) that I bought through Amazon. Its probably a little too small for him to ride but I didn't want to spend much money until I knew if he liked it or not. These things are can get very pricey! I'll probably see if I can find a bigger (wider) one on EBay or a garage sale this spring. He has been playing with it tonight and did put his front feet on it while trying to move it. Silly boy!

Here's the Amazon page.

u4ere6yv.jpg

Good luck finding a wide one at a garage sale! We looked forever and couldn't find one. We did eventually get one, but it was passed down to O from her dad. It's one of the wide boards but it cost almost $200.00! :jawdrop:

kevi204

Nov 6, 2012
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Little Henry got his new bed. He loved his grandma's beds for her dogs so he got one with his name stitched in. He got that and a couple kong toys. He was so well behaved throughout the holidays too. No accidents in anyones house and was the entertainment for everyone.

Attachments

• xmas.jpg
    xmas.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 116

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Aw spoiled bully :) lol porky got denta sticks, a new chicken from her grandma, a new piggy, two squeaky toys a new kong air dog football, but her favorite Christmas present was getting to go see her cousin Rosie :) a 13 lb jack russel Pomerania mix :) Rosie likes to be the dominant but they love each other n play like 2 big dogs lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We tend to stick with nylabones and kongs only because everything else is demolished and/or eaten!! I would say that so far the Secret Santa gifts of antlers have been the biggest hit with ALL the dogs. Nylabones and kongs have been totally ignored since Christmas Day!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.