Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Huskies

Im a bit late to reply lol but Meekos best friend (my sisters dog) is a husky :-) they adore each other (a bit tooo much when shes due a season and hes feelin frisky lol!!!)
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Huskies

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Glad to hear it all went well..... neutering is a most but timing is best anytime after 6 months. As for the relentless play ==== BULLDOG! Both my babies would play and roughly until they literally dropped or they were placed in a crate or car... then they would sleep for two days
    Cesar Millan put it this way, "Bulldogs were bred to not have limits."

Supervising play and disagreeing with behavior you don't want to see is all you can do. My pups play sweetly -- but LOUDLY - with each other now; but that was after much supervision and many times shutting the thing down if I didn't like what was happening. They way they play now will often make "non bulldog people" wonder if they're "Fighting" or not --- they are not. Knowing the difference is very important I think.

Watch @JeannieCO 's pups play if you want to see what gentle, sweet playing looks like. hee hee

I'm glad Remi had a good time with the Husky. Bo fell in love (again) with my sister's boxer and while He was playing nicely, he was RELENTLESS so he had a time out so Olivia The Boxer -- and us humans --- could have a break from the non-stop activity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads