laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
non-bully parent: Does he snore?
me: yes, and I think he has sleep apnea, so the snoring isn't too rhythmic
non-bully parent: and he sleeps in bed with you?
me:of course!
non-bully parent: how do you sleep with that noise?
me: it's like a purring cat, I actually have trouble sleeping without Horse, his snoring is soothing to me.
non-bully parent: no response, looking at me like i'm nuts!

Does anyone else sleep better with a snoring bully nearby?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Only if the hubby and maggie are snoring in unison ....... it's when they're out of sync that it gets REALLY annoying ... :down:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I don't like it in bed with me but I can hear Linus snore from his crate downstairs and there's something soothing about it, know he's so relaxed, he's just snoring away!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I don't like it in bed with me but I can hear Linus snore from his crate downstairs and there's something soothing about it, know he's so relaxed, he's just snoring away!

I don't like Vegas in bed with me neither, but his crate is right outside my bedroom, It is very soothing to me also to hear him snoring away, that way I know I can still lay in bed in the mornings and he is doing ok, and not needing to go out.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My husband snoring=getting kicked in the shin or getting a tap to turn over.
Vegas snoring=music to my ears.

Vegas has this way of snuggling with me. He likes me on the couch laying down, and he crawls behind me and throws his arm around my neck and puts his chin over my ear. Then the snoring begins. It mutes out everything. I call this "Vegas snoring me to sleep". It's very relaxing. I think of it as him forcing me into taking some time to rest. Seems as if I'm never sleeping and always exhausted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes something about the boys snoring that is nice to hear while my hubby can drive me nuts sometimes. I have never thought of it as soothing so much but as I listen to him now I suppose it is calming. :)

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I agree there is something "soothing" about the snoring and do have difficulty falling asleep with Silva!! lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online