What does everyone's bullies do after breakfast?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Just curious, what do your bullies like to do after they've filled their bellies? Besides going outside to make room for more food of course! Now that we live in IL, Cleo likes to lay down and have a good lick of her paws which, of course, she never did in wonderful WA. I'm so glad we'll be outta here in 3.5 years for her sake and for my kids educations. I wake up early every am because I like to let my hair dry as much as possible before blowdrying so Mac and I have a routine- he eats, I get settled on the couch with my computer and eat a quick bowl of cereal while he eats, then he's on top of me to snuggle for 30 min before i go get ready for work and get my kiddos up. He also does this bucking bronco routine when he first gets up that drives me crazy and has landed my kids feet up on the floor many times. And they are not little kids either anymore (compared to a toddler) They are going on 9 and 11 so are definitely sturdy enough but still get caught in his cross hairs. I've been a victim too, unfortunately. But, it only lasts for about 2 min max. So now he's having his snuggles with a full belly :happy:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola snuggles too she usually goes out potty eats and then lays on me for a quick nap then she is up and moving the rest of the day!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My two will go out about 15 or 20 mins after they eat, then they like to snuggle , or sleep.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
This:
IMG_2100.jpg

She always potties right when she gets up, then she gets to eat. She'll sleep for a couple hours then go out to poo and be up ready to play.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They will hang out for a little while then take a nap.

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
After getting up to feed Lupe, if we have time, we read the news for a half hour with coffee in bed. Lupe ALWAYS--without fail---eats, does her business, then shuffles into the bedroom, climbs up on her bedstool (yes, I got her one) and b-lines for Dad, who she proceeds to lick for a good minute. Right on his ear. Not me, him. It's a slobbery mess. Never seen any dog do such a thing, but I'm thinking it's her "thank you" b/c he's the one who feeds her 7am. Sweetest. Thing. Ever.

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I swear they are just like infants! They sleep all night long, get up to eat, and then go right back to sleep. And then sleep all day.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: we wake up the dogs go out I try to wake up then I feed them I can just give Grace her whole bowl Franklin I have to feed little by little cause he eats way to fast an then goes for hers an she will growl at him but it doesn't faze him one bit then its off to play for a little then sleep couple hours later out to potty. I am very thankful I have good dogs except when they have their bones then they drive me nuts running around growling making sure nothing going to take them they hardly chew on them they just hold them so the other one can't have it

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
My two, after they eat their right there next to me, honestly their like warts. They cant be anywhere or do anything with out me.
I dont know why they are like that. I feel lie I am wearing them all day. When Im feeding them in the kitchen and they see me going into another room,
they stop eating and follow me .If I set in the recliner they cry and paw me till I get on the couch with them, then they are fine.
Sometimes I try and sneek into another room when they are sleeping..... NOT a chance! I guess they are stuck on me for life.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks and Cheli do a full out wrestle after breakfast for about 20 mins.... then out for potty and back to sleep for the day.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.