The Poop Face - hilarious.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I know this thread is totally worthless without pics, but I tried and failed you all. WE WILL KEEP TRYING. But by the time we've gotten up to snag a phone or camera, he's already moved out of it.

Does anyone else's bully do what we call, the poop face?

Remi rings his bells a lot. Sometimes he's bored. Sometimes he wants to chase leaves. Other times just to go #1. But when he has to go #2, he has a very sullen and pouty demeanor. It cracks me up!!! We have totally linked this to going :poo:.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Wow! That would be helpful in potty training. Here we sniff the ground and start circling. Mack used to sniff and circle until the log was half way out; then he'd hunch up, finally! No pictures of that either!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well it does take some concentration to poop ya know. :rofl:

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Wow! That would be helpful in potty training. Here we sniff the ground and start circling. Mack used to sniff and circle until the log was half way out; then he'd hunch up, finally! No pictures of that either!

Do not feel bad. It seriously took us like 5 months before we had the aha moment. Bullys faces can be so quiet, we're just now learning what little twitches here and there even mean!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Do not feel bad. It seriously took us like 5 months before we had the aha moment. Bullys faces can be so quiet, we're just now learning what little twitches here and there even mean!

HAHAHAHA...I so agree w/you, bullys faces can be so deadpan...I think that's why so many people
are hesitant to approach our bullys...you can't tell what they are thinking!

When my son & gf became serious and I watched her bully a weekend here & there...a week when
they had Christmas in Chicago...it took me awhile before I trusted him...just couldn't read that mug :bulldog:

Bruzer is a champion 75 lb'er w/a chest wider than some guys I know and a very sour puss look.

But he's a big, softie, smooshy love bug that is the love of Kristi's life and mine too...loving him took me
down this road to my own adopted Brutus...5 months in to living together and he's all I could dream for
in a bulldog...what IS it about them that gets in our hearts so totally and absolutely?!!

I. Love. Him.

All this gushing from a 'poop face thread' ...but I know ALL y'all know this for your own selves :2thumbs:

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
My 11 week old has a poop face. He just learned to go to the door and stand and he definitely has a poop face. It is funny. I will get a picture of his. He kind of pulls his ears back just a tad like he is pinching everything from the neck back just a little lol

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin just gives me the stink eye when he has to go

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
When Otis is actually doing the deed he always looks up at me for a second like he wants to say "A little privacy would be nice".

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola get a guilty look on her face like please take me outside them when we get outside she gets a frantic look on her face as she finds the perfect spot then when she does go she closes her eyes. She is very funny!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
funny -- but we need PICTURES people

:pics:

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
OMG!!!!! WE ALMOST GOT IT!!!! The poop face! This isn't quite it, but close.

poopface.jpg

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Miss Tallulah stands in front of me and whines like a wookie ( think total Chewbacca) until I stop what I am doing and take her outside. Then she does zoomies around the yard and goes to the very edge of the property to poop. Then she comes to me with a big smile and says "where is my treat?"

GizmosMommy

Nov 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gizmo
We had issues getting Gizmo potty trained. She would ask to go out sometimes....the other times she would pee on the floor...and she would give me this look like she knew just what she was doing. we struggled for a month trying to break her of this...and her poop hiding(she would poop in corners or hide it under her blanket). The only thing that made her stop this was when she went into heat recently and we had to put a diaper on her. She peed in the diaper once and HATED it!!! Since coming out of heat she hasn't peed or pooped in the house. Now when she has to go out she stands at the door and cries. She also has this weird look on her face...almost like my kids get when it's time to go NOW. I never thought of trying to get a photo...maybe i should lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.