Arts'y bulldog farts'y Become a 4 Paw Member ModernFemme's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jane
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Remington (Remi)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Poop Face - hilarious.

OMG!!!!! WE ALMOST GOT IT!!!! The poop face! This isn't quite it, but close.

-poopface-jpg

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Miss Tallulah stands in front of me and whines like a wookie ( think total Chewbacca) until I stop what I am doing and take her outside. Then she does zoomies around the yard and goes to the very edge of the property to poop. Then she comes to me with a big smile and says "where is my treat?"

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gizmo
    Likes (Received)

We had issues getting Gizmo potty trained. She would ask to go out sometimes....the other times she would pee on the floor...and she would give me this look like she knew just what she was doing. we struggled for a month trying to break her of this...and her poop hiding(she would poop in corners or hide it under her blanket). The only thing that made her stop this was when she went into heat recently and we had to put a diaper on her. She peed in the diaper once and HATED it!!! Since coming out of heat she hasn't peed or pooped in the house. Now when she has to go out she stands at the door and cries. She also has this weird look on her face...almost like my kids get when it's time to go NOW. I never thought of trying to get a photo...maybe i should lol
    Hi! I'm Gizmo and this is my family: Mommy(Jamey), Daddy(Mike), Skin Siblings(Raegan & Elena), Fur Siblings(Lucy, Jackson, Barley)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads