Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of cleaning dog puke

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

Default Tired of cleaning dog puke

I dont know what is going around in my area but two weeks ago out of the blue jameson started puking. Then about two days later the puking stopped but it started coming out the other end. Like run to the door i gotta go out and if we don't i will poop all over ur floor gotta go out. Then about the time the explosive poop started titan started puking. Took a week total to get back to normal. Well yesterday i get a message that titan has the i gotta go out now poops. He never really hit that stage on the last go round. Only jameson. So every two hours last night in he pouring rain i was out. And when he goes its pure liquid. He only puked once. I have started them on chicken again and zantac to hopefully calm the stomachs. Im pretty sure now that who evers dog is sick it is in seans neighborhood. Hopefully the rain washes the ground good. Im waiting for jameson to now get it again. Ohhh and sean titans owner is on crutches. I think he planned this so he doesn't have to take care of a sick dog. Y does dog puke have to be so heavy and foul smelling. I have to steam my bedroom carpets now

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Tired of cleaning dog puke

So sorry jameson has been puking. Sounds like he's eating something or digesting something that's making him sick all of a sudden. This summer I couldn't figure out why Emma and Wilson had started puking too, about every two weeks they'd have bouts of it, just about all summer long. Turned out they both were getting sick due to the inlet water area at the lake we had been taking them to swim. Once we stopped that at the end of summer the puking and runs stopped. They had both caught a bacteria. Hope Jameson feels better soon.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Ive been hearing of a nasty Canine virus. Poor guys...hope all is better soon.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Oh man I hope they are not getting into something like a puddle or other source of bacteria. Poor babies, they sound miserable.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Not fun having sick bullies, hope they get better soon.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nyerathrt View Post
    I dont know what is going around in my area but two weeks ago out of the blue jameson started puking. Then about two days later the puking stopped but it started coming out the other end. Like run to the door i gotta go out and if we don't i will poop all over ur floor gotta go out. Then about the time the explosive poop started titan started puking. Took a week total to get back to normal. Well yesterday i get a message that titan has the i gotta go out now poops. He never really hit that stage on the last go round. Only jameson. So every two hours last night in he pouring rain i was out. And when he goes its pure liquid. He only puked once. I have started them on chicken again and zantac to hopefully calm the stomachs. Im pretty sure now that who evers dog is sick it is in seans neighborhood. Hopefully the rain washes the ground good. Im waiting for jameson to now get it again. Ohhh and sean titans owner is on crutches. I think he planned this so he doesn't have to take care of a sick dog. Y does dog puke have to be so heavy and foul smelling. I have to steam my bedroom carpets now
    When one of mine get a little bug, which thankfully isn't very often, I use over the counter tummy remedy's to calm thing's down. Tum's , Imodium AD only in half dose's
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Have you had him to the vet? Sounds like it could be something a vet should look into.

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

No vet yet. Sean will call and get an appt for tomorrow if titan still keeps running to go out every two hrs today. The last time we were in the vet he said let it run its course. I honestly think they had a virus last week. They were miserable. Last week they even turned their noses up at food. I knew they were better when they woke me at 5 am whining to eat. Living in condos with lots of dogs makes it hard. If i take them in im having them tested for giardia. Last week everything was bleached in my house but will do it again this weekend

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

It's supposed to get really cold these next few days. Hopefully that will kill any bacteria living outside. I hope they feel better soon.

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

Hope he gets feeling better! Please keep us updated!

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

Well titan has stopped pooping every two hours. Just took him out and he was no thanks. Jameson may be on the vere of starting. I cant tell if the zantac made his poop soft or the virus. I feel bad that i have to leave them with sean when he cant walk. Hopefully we wont have anymore accidents

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

They r going to vet tomorrow. Jameson has it now. Wharever it is it hits quick. Grossssss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads