Tired of cleaning dog puke

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I dont know what is going around in my area but two weeks ago out of the blue jameson started puking. Then about two days later the puking stopped but it started coming out the other end. Like run to the door i gotta go out and if we don't i will poop all over ur floor gotta go out. Then about the time the explosive poop started titan started puking. Took a week total to get back to normal. Well yesterday i get a message that titan has the i gotta go out now poops. He never really hit that stage on the last go round. Only jameson. So every two hours last night in he pouring rain i was out. And when he goes its pure liquid. He only puked once. I have started them on chicken again and zantac to hopefully calm the stomachs. Im pretty sure now that who evers dog is sick it is in seans neighborhood. Hopefully the rain washes the ground good. Im waiting for jameson to now get it again. Ohhh and sean titans owner is on crutches. I think he planned this so he doesn't have to take care of a sick dog. Y does dog puke have to be so heavy and foul smelling. I have to steam my bedroom carpets now

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So sorry jameson has been puking. Sounds like he's eating something or digesting something that's making him sick all of a sudden. This summer I couldn't figure out why Emma and Wilson had started puking too, about every two weeks they'd have bouts of it, just about all summer long. Turned out they both were getting sick due to the inlet water area at the lake we had been taking them to swim. Once we stopped that at the end of summer the puking and runs stopped. They had both caught a bacteria. Hope Jameson feels better soon.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh man I hope they are not getting into something like a puddle or other source of bacteria. Poor babies, they sound miserable. :(

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Not fun having sick bullies, hope they get better soon.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I dont know what is going around in my area but two weeks ago out of the blue jameson started puking. Then about two days later the puking stopped but it started coming out the other end. Like run to the door i gotta go out and if we don't i will poop all over ur floor gotta go out. Then about the time the explosive poop started titan started puking. Took a week total to get back to normal. Well yesterday i get a message that titan has the i gotta go out now poops. He never really hit that stage on the last go round. Only jameson. So every two hours last night in he pouring rain i was out. And when he goes its pure liquid. He only puked once. I have started them on chicken again and zantac to hopefully calm the stomachs. Im pretty sure now that who evers dog is sick it is in seans neighborhood. Hopefully the rain washes the ground good. Im waiting for jameson to now get it again. Ohhh and sean titans owner is on crutches. I think he planned this so he doesn't have to take care of a sick dog. Y does dog puke have to be so heavy and foul smelling. I have to steam my bedroom carpets now

When one of mine get a little bug, which thankfully isn't very often, I use over the counter tummy remedy's to calm thing's down. Tum's , Imodium AD only in half dose's

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Have you had him to the vet? Sounds like it could be something a vet should look into.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
No vet yet. Sean will call and get an appt for tomorrow if titan still keeps running to go out every two hrs today. The last time we were in the vet he said let it run its course. I honestly think they had a virus last week. They were miserable. Last week they even turned their noses up at food. I knew they were better when they woke me at 5 am whining to eat. Living in condos with lots of dogs makes it hard. If i take them in im having them tested for giardia. Last week everything was bleached in my house but will do it again this weekend

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
It's supposed to get really cold these next few days. Hopefully that will kill any bacteria living outside. I hope they feel better soon.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Well titan has stopped pooping every two hours. Just took him out and he was no thanks. Jameson may be on the vere of starting. I cant tell if the zantac made his poop soft or the virus. I feel bad that i have to leave them with sean when he cant walk. Hopefully we wont have anymore accidents

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
They r going to vet tomorrow. Jameson has it now. Wharever it is it hits quick. Grossssss

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry the boys are not doing well... hopefully it will run it's course and be over with as quick as it hits.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I hope the soon get better. They can get dehydrated quick and you dont want that to happen. I would be very vigilant the they dont lick puddle water or anything like that.

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Whenever my boys have the runs I switch them to boiled beef and rice, its easy on their tummies. I agree they need to go to the vet. Hope they get better soon!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.